VNAO T-45 Goshawk

I've got the latest version of the T-45 and I've been trying to place it in a mission to practice formation flying in single player and it will not maintain speed when placed in the air. It's airspeed slowly bleeds off as if the throttles are at idle before dropping out of the sky and crashing. If I set it to take from the runway or cold start it, it won't take off. It will do it's take off roll but at the end of the runway it's like it doesn't have enough speed and picks up maybe 100 feet before crashing. 

Hello,

Is anyone else sometimes(!) getting an error when trying to connect to Multiplayer? - Integrity Check fail?

Unfortunately, I cannot(yet) reproduce it and tell, what triggers it because sometimes it works and Integrity Check passes...

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Screenshot 2022-02-03 162905.jpg

1 minute ago, Vettefan said:

Hello,

Is anyone else sometimes(!) getting an error when trying to connect to Multiplayer? - Integrity Check fail?

Unfortunately, I cannot(yet) reproduce it and tell, what triggers it because sometimes it works and Integrity Check passes...

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Screenshot 2022-02-03 162905.jpg

Sometimes happens when you were in the mission editor, sometimes it may trigger "without reason".

Either way, a simple restart of DCS should fix it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:32 AM, razo+r said:

Sometimes happens when you were in the mission editor, sometimes it may trigger "without reason".

Either way, a simple restart of DCS should fix it.

Is integrity check set by the server you're trying to join?

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 2/12/2022 at 11:29 AM, JUICE-AWG said:

@MadMaxter Any chance you guys can reach out to iUFCExport and DCS UFC developers to have them add the T45C UFC to the program?

I have DCS UFC.. It does have T45C-GOSHAWK UFC Listed.. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

I get Integrity Check issues with this module too, but oddly, not on my first mission (even if I don't use the T-45 in it), only after the second mission of a session does the shield at the top of the multiplayer selection screen turn red and tell me there's something wrong with the T-45 module under Saved Games/Mods/aircraft/

So you can log in to a server with IC enabled, play for a while, then try to log in to another and it will reject you. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 11:03 AM, JUICE-AWG said:

Hey there...is that the VNAO T-45C or the HAWK 1A Module?

VNAO T-45C Goshawk that was recently a few months ago.. 

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

15 hours ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

VNAO T-45C Goshawk that was recently a few months ago.. 

Nice...I use iUFCExport for my iPad...hope it gets injected soon.  I'll contact the DEV

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

The T-45 doesn’t seem to be getting much love.  No inputs in 2 months.  I kind of like the plane.  Are there any large problems or complaints that come to mind?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Two years after the release, and still a lot of bugs not corrected.

This mod is definitely dead I am afraid. Really sad.

Edited by vctpil
  • Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

12 hours ago, vctpil said:

Two years after the release, and still a lot of bugs not corrected.

This mod is definitely dead I am afraid. Really sad.

You're a bit off, it's just shy of 1 year since release(April 23rd 2021).

• Like 2

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

I mean it sucks that it's a bit old (less than one year) but I'm sure that they'll get to it... sometime I suppose.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

On 4/13/2022 at 11:41 AM, Copprhead said:

According to a message from March 24th 2022 on the discord of the developers they are still working on it, but there "has been delays due to life circumstances". 

Could you post the Discord channel?

I would appreciate

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

On 4/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, Copprhead said:

According to a message from March 24th 2022 on the discord of the developers they are still working on it, but there "has been delays due to life circumstances". 

That's good to know, as I need to get familiar with this plane somewhat.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mogster said:

From an ACS podcast from a few months ago there was interest from the team in making the T-45 an official module, possibly to sell with super carrier? 

That would be exciting, but in my view the T-45 is hampered by its lack of real armament .. usually I dislike to put fictional weapons on an aircraft, but on this case it really needs it in order to broaden its appeal, perhaps in the form of a fictional T-45D variant (in addition to the current T-45C).

Anyway, I would certainly purchase a copy, to support a new DCS developer ... the more developers we have the better 🙂

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

10 hours ago, Mogster said:

From an ACS podcast from a few months ago there was interest from the team in making the T-45 an official module, possibly to sell with super carrier? 

That might be interesting:

Mb-339 as basic tranier, T-45 as naval trainer.

I think I will buy it...

Edited by LordOrion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|