Controller button/switch assignment problem

Hi, when I make changes to my HOTAS button/switches assignment for SU-27 I get a pop-up that says, "warning changes have been made" and asks if I want to save changes yes/no. When I select yes, or just close the pop-up, it deletes the changes I have made to the button/switches profile. I have a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, a Warthog stick on a Virpil VPC WarBRD Base, and Saitek rudder pedals. I had never had this problem before. Thanks for your help. Regards.

I changed a button binding for the SU-27 and I did not see the pop-up you describe. What did you change?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thank you LeCuvier For your time and response. I think my original post was to vague. Sorry. I wish I could change the title of the thread.

I previously had a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, stick, and Saitek rudder pedals. I had no problem programming buttons, switches, etc. No pop ups. I found the resistance of the Thrustmaster stick base to be way to strong. So after doing some research I placed the Thrustmaster Warthog stick on my Virpil WarBRD base and love it. I first tried it out on IL-2 and had no problems assigning key commands.

Then I went to DCS and started assigning commands. This is when I started getting the pop ups, and when I would select "yes" to save changes it would not save the changes I made. I've attached screen shots of the pop up in 2 separate occasions.

I have tried deleting input files, and also tried it in version 1.5 with the same results.

I hope this is more specific for all who have viewed, and appreciate any help.

Regards,

Recondo

Screen_190412_095041.thumb.png.8c7d0dc25b8f13b16b096d3948a66c57.png

85934.thumb.png.48de5b1cee80a15b4d93cf30bddf36f4.png