Su-25T Blue - HUD Clear Glass Cockpit

Grajo

Hi,

Here a Blue Custom Cockpit for the Su-25T (the HUD Clear Glass Mod is already implemented on it).

Now English Versions Available also. Special thanks to Devrim for allowing me to Color Grade and re-release his English Cockpit for the Su-25T.

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-01.jpg

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-02.jpg

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-03.jpg

Never liked to much the original color of the cockpit, so I have done this one that give kind of a "fresh" look to the Su-25T. I have seen some few Su-25 cockpits painted in blue also (not sure which model) in youtube videos so here it goes.

DOWNLOAD RUSSIAN:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304407/

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304450/

As usually... I hope you like it! :]

Edited by Grajo

it doesn't show up on my special settings? i copied to saved games/DCS but couldn't found the liveries folder so i created liveries folder but no luck.

Hello,

The full path is /saved games/dcs/liveries/Cockpit_Su-25T/

inside that folder, place each custom cockpit on their own folder, like this:

Kl5Lbtg.jpg

Thank you @Grajo :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Looks very nice.... Need to take it for a test after getting back. It is nice to see that Su-25T receives some deep love from the modders, as it is the official aircraft of the DCS!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Hey!! Thanks a lot for the help Rudel_chw !!! I saw the message right now and I was going to reply.

:) you are welcome ..

... I tried your cockpit today and liked it a lot, but the russian text was bothering me, fortunately the instructions you provided on the User Files' comments allowed me to modify the cockpit modded by Pied Piper, as a recent DCS update produced a missing texture error on that Mod (something to do with the textures names, it seems), so, thanks a lot for those instructions and the texture :D

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 months later...

Is there something similar to this for the 25A? Mainly I want to get rid of the baked on textures to the HUD for it, too. I'm looking into just reusing your hud-glass.dds but am still trying to figure out exactly where it needs to go for the 25A. DCS directory structure isn't very intuitive @@

-edit

Nvm, on further investigation it seems credible the gunsight is supposed to look like that.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 2 months later...

Great work, can we get a similar fix for the Fulcrum HUD?

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

• 4 years later...
On 4/13/2019 at 3:05 AM, Rudel_chw said:

Hello,

The full path is /saved games/dcs/liveries/Cockpit_Su-25T/

inside that folder, place each custom cockpit on their own folder, like this:

Kl5Lbtg.jpg

null

Thank you @Grajo 🙂

its is not working anymore for version 2.9 ?? i can find blue cockpit on special . i have install like ur picture.

null

null

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, greedyworl said:

its is not working anymore for version 2.9 ?? i can find blue cockpit on special . i have install like ur picture.

Just checked, and in spite of it being a 5-year old mod, it still works on latest DCS 2.9

zhD6EMY.jpg

7paCKhl.jpg

No idea why it doesn't work on your case.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2024 at 7:20 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Just checked, and in spite of it being a 5-year old mod, it still works on latest DCS 2.9

zhD6EMY.jpg

7paCKhl.jpg

No idea why it doesn't work on your case.

now works its conflict with my older file folder on C dcs. thx

• Like 1