Su-25T Blue - HUD Clear Glass Cockpit

Grajo

Hi,

Here a Blue Custom Cockpit for the Su-25T (the HUD Clear Glass Mod is already implemented on it).

Now English Versions Available also. Special thanks to Devrim for allowing me to Color Grade and re-release his English Cockpit for the Su-25T.

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-01.jpg

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-02.jpg

Su-25-T-Blue-HUD-Clear-Glass-Cockpit-03.jpg

Never liked to much the original color of the cockpit, so I have done this one that give kind of a "fresh" look to the Su-25T. I have seen some few Su-25 cockpits painted in blue also (not sure which model) in youtube videos so here it goes.

DOWNLOAD RUSSIAN:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304407/

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304450/

As usually... I hope you like it! :]

Edited by Grajo

it doesn't show up on my special settings? i copied to saved games/DCS but couldn't found the liveries folder so i created liveries folder but no luck.

Hello,

The full path is /saved games/dcs/liveries/Cockpit_Su-25T/

inside that folder, place each custom cockpit on their own folder, like this:

Kl5Lbtg.jpg

Thank you @Grajo :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Looks very nice.... Need to take it for a test after getting back. It is nice to see that Su-25T receives some deep love from the modders, as it is the official aircraft of the DCS!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Hey!! Thanks a lot for the help Rudel_chw !!! I saw the message right now and I was going to reply.

:) you are welcome ..

... I tried your cockpit today and liked it a lot, but the russian text was bothering me, fortunately the instructions you provided on the User Files' comments allowed me to modify the cockpit modded by Pied Piper, as a recent DCS update produced a missing texture error on that Mod (something to do with the textures names, it seems), so, thanks a lot for those instructions and the texture :D

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

Is there something similar to this for the 25A? Mainly I want to get rid of the baked on textures to the HUD for it, too. I'm looking into just reusing your hud-glass.dds but am still trying to figure out exactly where it needs to go for the 25A. DCS directory structure isn't very intuitive @@

-edit

Nvm, on further investigation it seems credible the gunsight is supposed to look like that.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 2 months later...

Great work, can we get a similar fix for the Fulcrum HUD?

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery