[FIXED] CTD soon after spool-up

philstyle

its not down to heatblur, they have provided the fix, ED just have not pushed it for some reason, probably want to include it with other fixes, probably the fox 1 bug that some are experiencing.

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

I did buy the airframe on the sale and am extremely disappointed , I cannot use it in the training missions, or multiplayer, and sinlge missions crash after a min or two of flight. No mods to get in the way, simple as you could get, still no joy

Intel I9-9900KF @5.1GHZ , RTX 2070, 64GB 4000 , 6 total TB SSD's. Su33,Mig29,A10A/C,F15C,F14B,AV8B,Mi8,KA50,M2000C,AJS37, F16CM :joystick:

I did buy the airframe on the sale and am extremely disappointed , I cannot use it in the training missions, or multiplayer, and sinlge missions crash after a min or two of flight. No mods to get in the way, simple as you could get, still no joy

Do you have to use Open Beta for training or single missions?

So many modules, so little time...

www.mikphotography.com

....It's shit like this which means I'm not spending a penny on any more DCS content until they fix all the broken and incomplete modules I've already paid for.

Despite sometimes feeling the same like you do, I then decide not to switch over to the RELEASE version of DCS, but staying on OpenBeta and feeding the developers with information they really need to improve their "complex aircraft".

I have the feeling that DCS is not as far as most people think it "should" be, and sometimes things go really bad, like the last update and the related "grounding" of the Viggen this time, which hits me also.

But you always have the option to switch over to the RELEASE version instead of using the OpenBeta to avoid the most annoying problems.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1