Jump to content

Mig-21 Sound busted


ac5
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Nin said:

The new mod will primarily be installed in Saved Game, like other mods. However will require some files to be in coremods for the new cockpit switch sounds to work, this is unavoidable. 

Ah now I understand.. stupid of me.. It is a sound mod.. Thank you!

Though the only one I could find in the user files downloads DCS was one from Date - 03/22/2020, Version 3.0.

UTTERLY disappointing that Leatherneck does not address this issue....

 

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ac5 said:

Ah now I understand.. stupid of me.. It is a sound mod.. Thank you!

Though the only one I could find in the user files downloads DCS was one from Date - 03/22/2020, Version 3.0.

UTTERLY disappointing that Leatherneck does not address this issue....

 

Hi, Version 3.0 is released now - it was released about 12 hours ago. You may have caught it when I'd updated the title to V3.0 but not the file itself 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nin said:

Hi, Version 3.0 is released now - it was released about 12 hours ago. You may have caught it when I'd updated the title to V3.0 but not the file itself 🙂

Well, Thank you very much indeed!

But ever so UTTERLY disappointing that Leatherneck does not address this issue....

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ac5 said:

Well, Thank you very much indeed!

But ever so UTTERLY disappointing that Leatherneck does not address this issue....

They are only a small team and currently the F4U is priority, but hopefully they will fix the sound bug in the next update 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

They delay it everytime ac5 brings it up. 

On what do you base your assumption?

What should I do, keep quiet and let them get away with this miserable sounds?


Edited by ac5

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ac5 said:

On what do you base your assumption?

What should I do, keep quiet and let them get away with this miserable sounds?

 

Hiromachi and I go to the same chess club.

I understand your frustration, I really do, but there's little to be done when they have other pressing issues. 

  • Like 1

War is sweet to the inexperienced. -Pindar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, This is not the service I expect as a paying customer.

This issue has been present since months, maybe even years.

And even more disappointing because NONE of the other planes has such a wrong discrepancy between the

external and internal sounds.  I also see no progress on the F-4U, for wich I am eagerly waiting. 

Maybe playing less chess would be advisable?

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ac5 said:

Well, This is not the service I expect as a paying customer.

This issue has been present since months, maybe even years.

And even more disappointing because NONE of the other planes has such a wrong discrepancy between the

external and internal sounds.  I also see no progress on the F-4U, for wich I am eagerly waiting. 

Maybe playing less chess would be advisable?

??? issue appeared in the last beta.

Issue has already been resolved in the internal beta and fix will  most probably come with the next patch.

If you read Magnitude 3 last public communication, you would also know. 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ac5 said:

Well, This is not the service I expect as a paying customer.

This issue has been present since months, maybe even years.

And even more disappointing because NONE of the other planes has such a wrong discrepancy between the

external and internal sounds.  I also see no progress on the F-4U, for wich I am eagerly waiting. 

Maybe playing less chess would be advisable?

You should try reading their update, maybe? Because it addresses both of those issues.

War is sweet to the inexperienced. -Pindar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ED Team

As slice has mentioned above the recent sound issue was listed in the patch notes as a known issue, it will should be fixed in the next patch. 

If you are referring to a different sound issue I would suggest you make a track replay and video example for the team and post a bug report. 

thanks

 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...