RIOs wanted

birdstrike

are there actually people around, who prefer to take the backseat in the tomcat, that are still in search of a pilot?

would love to have a human RIO to fly with me, but all my buddies prefer the take the pilot's seat, just like me. so we would need to expand our team with RIOs. :)

i thought its worth a try to ask.

Edited by birdstrike

Sorry birdstrike for using your thread for posting, hope you don't mind..

I'd also like to find a RIO, preferably from Spain, or a country with no big time difference. Spoken language spanish, english or portuguese..

Thanks!!

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

I fly both seats equally, so as a RIO, I can direct the pilot a bit better since I know how to fly the plane and know my way around his cockpit. I'd be interested in lending a RIO hand, though I am still studying the intricate nuances of the backseat. Basic targeting and dropping ordnance is not a problem.

Also am in the process of replacing my video card so things at first in MP are slow to render but afterwards they catch up and work fine.

Am in the US, Central time. Can speak Spanish, French, and some Polish but preferred language is English, especially when someone launches a missile at us!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Sorry birdstrike for using your thread for posting, hope you don't mind..

I'd also like to find a RIO, preferably from Spain, or a country with no big time difference. Spoken language spanish, english or portuguese..

Thanks!!

no i dont mind at all...of course this thread is meant for all the pilots out there searching for a RIO, and all the RIOs out there searching for a pilot. ;)

if this thread helps people to to find buddies, then it was definitely worth it.

Edited by birdstrike

I recently learned to RIO and its been a heck of a lot of fun! if anyone wants/needs someone who is semi-competent in the backseat, shoot me a PM!

edit: I actually prefer being in the backseat compared to the pilot, its a lot less stressful most of the time lol

Also worth noting is my time of availability: I usually hop on around 2000 or 2100 CST (GMT -5).

Solid English preferred. I don't mean to discriminate, but IMO people should try and fly with people who have the same first language as I imagine its much better in intense situations.

Edited by WhiteJester

I recently learned to RIO and its been a heck of a lot of fun! if anyone wants/needs someone who is semi-competent in the backseat, shoot me a PM!

edit: I actually prefer being in the backseat compared to the pilot, its a lot less stressful most of the time lol

Sent you a pm :smilewink:

Hi, i'm also from Austria (Wien) and about to dive into the backseat fun.

I'm good to go for A/G and lantirn but would love to learn RIO A/A with a human, preferable german speaking, pilot (English is not a problem though).

Cheers

I didn't get a response yet from anyone. I would gladly fly with you! :smilewink:

Also austrian btw :pilotfly: