Google earth

Guest superanubistype

Guest superanubistype

Just wondered if any one has seen Maykop on Google earth if they have does anyone know which aircraft they are? I think theres like 30 TU series bombers and ALOT of fighters.

Guest superanubistype

Maykop can be found at latitude: 44°40'53.96"N longitude: 40° 2'8.67"E, Dont know how to post a KLM file sorry, but have included these pictures. Not sure about what aircraft they are..

maykopvr4.png

maykop2qx6.png

holy shat why doesnt the US carpet bomb those mofo's

same reason the Russians dont do it to us,common courtesy :D

From what i can see the first pic looks to be some su-24s,the other i can only make a guess and say they were some sort of trainers,maybe some L-39/59 ..but my guess is as good as yours.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

same reason the Russians dont do it to us,common courtesy :D

From what i can see the first pic looks to be some su-24s,the other i can only make a guess and say they were some sort of trainers,maybe some L-39/59 ..but my guess is as good as yours.

difference is they couldn't

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The real answer is :

Why waste bombs on junk, and thats for both sides.

Same as both side couldn´t bomb each other without coming to a overall loose on more than both side.

People like Rogue, Bush and Putin and many others make me wonder if humanity is worth existing.

The real answer is :

Why waste bombs on junk, and thats for both sides.

Same as both side couldn´t bomb each other without coming to a overall loose on more than both side.

People like Rogue, Bush and Putin and many others make me wonder if humanity is worth existing.

a single b2 stealth bomber could take them all out in two runs. it would be unexpected and possible i bet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

holy shat why doesnt the US carpet bomb those mofo's

Why? what did the russians do now? They are just minding their own business. You want to start a war??

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

a single b2 stealth bomber could take them all out in two runs. it would be unexpected and possible i bet

A single? With what bomb? A nuke? Else it is impossible.

And what about a tanker? The B2 sure needs A2A Refuel....especialy when fully loaded. and how about the radar system there? Yes it is stealth, but as soon as it opens his doors......and it has to less bombs to destroy them all

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Guest superanubistype
Looks like there are L-39s and MiG-23/7s there....

Thanks for replying everyone, I was just wondering why has such a small airfield has got so many aircraft on it, I think X-man is right and I thought they were TU bombers lol, I think these are probably de-commisioned aircraft.

Why? what did the russians do now? They are just minding their own business. You want to start a war??

minding their own business launching missiles into Georgian airspace and flying into their airspace? As well as flying into northern European airspace more actively in the past few months. As well as trying to prevent the missile defense project being put up in those couple of European countries by pulling out of that arms treaty and supposedly putting life back into the arms race.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

do you know the word for whats happening there?

it's called "politics".

as far as the "fired" missile is concerned, no one here can actually tell what happened there, but the fact that it did not explode makes it more likely that the missile was jettisoned.

airspace violations are not rare either. i would bet the US(plus a couple other nations) is no different from russia in that point.

A single? With what bomb? A nuke? Else it is impossible.

And what about a tanker? The B2 sure needs A2A Refuel....especialy when fully loaded. and how about the radar system there? Yes it is stealth, but as soon as it opens his doors......and it has to less bombs to destroy them all

A B-2 can carry 80 500lb JDAM's, or about 40 cluster bombs. More than enough to take out that entire airfield on a single pass... that and it can fly 6000 miles with a full weapons load.

Just a bone yard like the one near Tuscon Arizona. Yea I bet the Russians and Americans are really concerned about rotting planes from the mid 80s and prior.

Now some investors may say "hey! I have a few million laying around maybe I should inquire about a MIG-21 or F-4.":smilewink:

I wonder if they have any two seaters, you could take the girls on one hell of a weekend getaway, take that corvette boy!!!!:thumbup:

Hmm there are A-10s in Tuscon now if I can only pick the right Lotto numbers.

minding their own business launching missiles into Georgian airspace and flying into their airspace? As well as flying into northern European airspace more actively in the past few months. As well as trying to prevent the missile defense project being put up in those couple of European countries by pulling out of that arms treaty and supposedly putting life back into the arms race.

Edited by mod

Um let me see a Nuke race the american broke by :

1) Not destroying the number and class of ICBM in a contract signed with the Russian.

2) allegedly continuing theyr own nuke experiment giving a finger to the rest of the wold.

The Russian are pissed because batteries of missiles that can contain all from a patriot to a small nuke will be installed in theyr backyard.

Why Russia doesn´t install some missile shield in CUBA, and we see what happens...

As puting life again in arms race... Who's the greatest weapon producer and seller in the world ? Who has the biggest army in the world ? Who´s country is more economically dependent on war than any other country in the world ? And which country has participated in the greatest number of conflicts in the last century ? Which country arm fake motives to build war around the world since te 80´s ?

Witohut counting, which country has the greatest airspace violation in the humanity lifetime.

Let me guess...

so i got warning points for talking politics.....nice mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]