New A-10 model..

Yeniceri

Right now as far as skinning is going, it's going. I've got one more area of the mapping to template, and by next week more and more screens will be popping up showing progress of those.

• Like 1

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work! Kudos to those who participated in the development of this fine A-10 Model. I'm looking forward to running through missions with it one day. Alot of hard work and sacrifice went into making this model, I can only hope you are rewarded for the effort someday...in one form or another.

:thumbup:

ok guys..

thanks for patience so far..

as you now..SIM-MOD is on the job..

take these as early WIP

but major parts are almost ok..

engine and flap and nose damages to go :)

ScreenShot_016.jpg

ScreenShot_015.jpg

ScreenShot_014.jpg

ScreenShot_013.jpg

not skinned yet!

Cheers..

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

My question is how can it be possible to make a better looking models better then the company that made the game? .

I don't quite understand what you meant by that? You make a better model by making a new model with more poly and detail. The original A-10 model was probably made very early on in the lock on development, probably some time during 2001-2003.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

can't wait to attempt landing my battered and thrashed hog. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|