CH Throttle

Challenger2014

I have a CH Pro Throttle USB and I use Windows 10. The throttle refuses to fully retard, while the throttle will reach the high end just fine. There does not appear to be a way to calibrate the control extents inside of DCS. Is that correct? How do I correct the situation so that I can get to the zero throttle position?

I hope that you can see in the attached image that even though I have moved the throttle through its full extents it still will not retard fully.

Joy_Z.thumb.jpg.9c654734cc63c660abc870e81c5555e4.jpg

Re calibrate the throttle. Nothing to do with DCS.

Sometimes when I was using CH manager to calibrate, I would do the calibration and not quite hit the end stops of the throttle. This will give you a little extra buffer to make sure you get zero to max throttle.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Thank you for replying. I was hoping that DCS had a calibration routine, because CH Manager no longer works under Windows 10.

thats not true. i use CH Control Manager every day just fine. still works perfect for me on Win10.

having said that, if CH Control Manager really isnt working for u, or u just refuse to use it, there are still other tool out there to calibrate you max and min range for your controllers just like DIView.

and yes, you can also do this directly in DCS, within the axis settings menu.

Edited by birdstrike