VR Questions

I've been trying to run DCS in VR now for quite a while with no success..

I've been all over the internet regarding this. What I get is a brown box Picture with 2 or 3 partial pictures.

I did load DCS in the OCULUS Rift in their site but I cant get a picture when I run DCS..

I'm hoping that someone can give me some pointers on how to fly The F/A 18 in VR.

Maybe someone can take the time to explain all the steps that're needed …

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

(How I Setup My Gaming System for DCS World in VR) OK I found this on the net.. I'm going to try it out

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Sounds like you are seeing the monitor mirror . Are the monitor and the headset plugged into the same graphics card ? Are you running the vr version of dcs ?

Try downloading this very handy utility , highlight the installation at the top left as shown in the pic at the top of the post , select "vr on" and put on your headset . (I close the utility after seeing the "logging in" DCS window before i put on the headset )

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Another , and much simpler possibility , is that you are actually where you need to be , and simply need to re-center your view .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

To re-center view press numpad 5

Or assign to button on HOTAS in the UI layer of the controller setup menu.

I find much easier when having a VR headset on to just push an assigned button on my stick.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Or assign to button on HOTAS in the UI layer of the controller setup menu.

I find much easier when having a VR headset on to just push an assigned button on my stick.

Same here. I use CMS left on my WH stick.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog