TM Warthog Target GUI issue with F/A18 Module

Dear community

I have a strange problem and a question, at the last sale I bought the F/A18C. So I spend several hours within to bind the keys and switches. At the first start I recognized the APU switch is not working correctly. I just bind a key ingame to APU ON/OFF to lctrl + lalt + a In Target GUI I mapped both switch positions for the APU at the exact same key binding. But when I sit in the Plane and press my switch for the APU on my warthog throttle, DCS believe I press the switch or the key twice. So it goes to the ON positions and immediately to the OFF position back.

Per event tester in Target it looks normal, and even a normal mouse click in DCS on the APU works fine, even the keybinding on my keyboard works.

With other functions in the F18 it works fine, just the APU is strange.

Has anyone a solution or idea whats going wrong here? :(

Thank you very much in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have used the TARGET GUI to bind my controls and buttons on the F18, it was working fine as I went along, but there came a stage in running the configurations that the view changed in the cockpit to the top (sky) I can adjust the view, but if I press num5 the centre is not the HUD but the sky. The same with the Track- IR, F12 will centre in the sky. Even if I turn the configuration off,

using the default buttons it does the same, but only with the F18 though. Can you please help correcting this?

Hi, I have used the TARGET GUI to bind my controls and buttons on the F18, it was working fine as I went along, but there came a stage in running the configurations that the view changed in the cockpit to the top (sky) I can adjust the view, but if I press num5 the centre is not the HUD but the sky. The same with the Track- IR, F12 will centre in the sky. Even if I turn the configuration off,

using the default buttons it does the same, but only with the F18 though. Can you please help correcting this?

Has anyone have any idea how to help me solve this problem?

Thank you.