DELETE PLEASE MODS

Haven't laughed like that for a while, good on you boys :)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys, it’s such a relief! Was really hoping folks would get a laugh and enjoy themselves!

As long as the muppets don't think you were being serious in this movie and appreciate it for a great sense of humor that it is, you'll be fine :)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As long as the muppets don't think you were being serious in this movie and appreciate it for a great sense of humor that it is, you'll be fine :)

Thats a bit harsh calling those muppets, Muppets !! :lol:

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Absolutely hilarious. Well done.

I guess green screen tech isn't nearly as expensive and complicated as it once used to be, but it's still a whole lot of work to set it all up I'm sure. Looks really nice. Good direction and actually good acting. One can only wonder how many takes things took until you guys weren't all bursting out laughing in some scenes.

Was that a KubelWagon with a flame job at the 2:37 mark??

hilarious film!

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Great and funny movie Jar! I watched three time on my bed the best DCS movie ever! Some funny scenes but great at all.

Hope to see more like that...and more guys doing the same! DCS get better with things like that!

PS: hope to fly with your guys soon!

Congrats...it is very original and well done...sure it is not serious but it aims to be funny...well done.

It is wonderful how you manage to do this mixed dcs/reality footage.

I cannot imagine how to do that

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I watched it twice, back to back, and snorted as much beer due to laughing second time around as the first. You've captured the beautiful absurdity of our hobby perfectly. ;)

Fwiw, I showed it to two youngsters today at work. You know, those who think that Fortnite/PUBG on a PS4 are the epitome of online gaming? Now 'The Stingers' are officially "cool" 'cos flight-sims are supposed to be stuffy and boring. :megalol:

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb