Jester AAR Behavior

nima2014

As far as I remember I’ve read that the issue is going to be or has been fixed which turns jester into a talking machine and giving all his repertoire once you missed the basket in the first try from the tanker. I’m still having this issue. Anyone else or just me?

Cheers

It wasn’t as bad last time I tried it, in open beta. I also take less time than before to hook up, so not sure if it’s related to that...

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

I have had this issue since launch. However I have only done AAR in Aerobatics Online (and saw the issue last night). Once I plug in then miss he will not stop talking. My workaround has been to set him inactive then activate once I am done tanking.

I will be on there tonight so I can try to get logs (although not sure where they are - so please let me know) and upload. I also tend to have sound issues in the Tomcat in that server when there a lot of aircraft around me such as no airbrake noise, some switches won't make noise when actuated.

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!