Can DCS BIOS be used with A-10C Warthog

Guys, I have DCS World with just the basic Su-25 and P-51. I also have the original DCS A-10C Warthog, and what I want to do is use the DCS BIOS with that to make control and instrument panels. I see that DCS BIOS supports an A-10C but I don't know if they mean the one you have to buy as a separate module in DCS world, or whether they mean the A-10C Warthog version.

I have tried following the instructions to see if I can get it to work with A-10C Warthog, but so far it has not worked, but of course I can't be sure whether its my fault or that it is incompatible

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks

Les

What version of DCS World are you running, 1.5.x or 2.5.x ? I would think in any version the A-10C module would update to the latest version that’s in the E-shop. When you run the game you can see your modules on the home screen and under it, it list the software version of the module. Assuming your module is compatible, what type of arduino are you using? What does it do when you open the com port for that arduino using the connect serial port file? When you download DCS Bios, it has a library that you can see in your arduino IDE application. I select the master caution sketch and use that to see if everything is working because that sketch can blink the arduino on-board LED on pin 13 to be in sync with the master caution light on the A-10C up front controller. That’s a quick way to see if it’s communicating without having to type in any code.

Absolute yes. I use it to run half my pit.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png