Lock On on TV 37 inch..

Hi all.

I have question. How do i make lock on to work on tv 37 inch???

I tried to run game but it wouldn't start, now i am guessing that resolution is maybe not supported or something...

I am shure that some peps here use TV as a monitor so if anyone could give me input how to start game on tv?????

Tv is by the way ViewSonic and it works really good out of the box with my pc setup.

I played last night AOE(Age of Empires war chiefs) and it works well also with this game, only lock on won't run :((( and i mainly got this type of tv to play lock on (call me freak but hey..)

1024x768 75hz is my current resolution on desktop and in games that works as well.

Maybe lock on tries to run game in resolution that was left before i switched to tv and tv can't support it???

But other games adjusted itself accordingly to tv res. automaticly, why wouldn't lock on do the same??

If that is case is it posible to change resolution in game by not running game insted to do it from "outside" through file adjustment??

Thx for your time..

• ED Team

You can adjust the resolution and the aspect ratio in the graphics.cfg file.

Look for the following inside:

{
   resolution = {1024, 768};
   bpp = 32;
   fullscreen = 1;
   aspect = 1.3333;
   Interface
   {
       bpp = 32;
       fullscreen = 1;
   }
   Simulation
   {
       bpp = 32;
       fullscreen = 1;
       aspect = 1.3333;
   }
   AVI
   {
       resolution = {640, 480};
       fullscreen = false;
       aspect = 1.3333;
   }

So for example if your TV is going with a resolution of 3200x1400 ( just a example ) you have to adjust the ratio to: 3200/1400 = 2.2857

I hope this will help you

It's normal because of low pixel density on LCD TV. I've 40" Samsung but I don't use it cause of this blur case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

It's normal because of low pixel density on LCD TV. I've 40" Samsung but I don't use it cause of this blur case.

It depends on the TV. I think it should look reasonably well on a 37" with 1920*1080 resolution.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Well i got HDI tv (LCD)and it is not blury what soever maybe because company that i bought tv from (ViewSonic) is also specialazing in pc screens and when i run lock on i can play with no problems lol all instruments are soo biger than they used to be on 19" monitor.

I got this tv yesterday for 911$CAD which is very reasonable price,i think.

It depends on the TV. I think it should look reasonably well on a 37" with 1920*1080 resolution.

It doesn't on LCD TV. LCD TV Dpi resolution is lower than normal LCD monitors. Usually LCD TV Dpi resolution is 0.35-40 but LCD monitor Dpis resolution is 0.22-28 so LCD TV shows blur and its not connected you connected from HDMI or Sub-Db15, Scart, Composite what ever.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS