Search Then Engage + Orbit

CajunRon

I'm trying to modify the canned mission Defend Camp Yankee so that Boar 2 orbits over the command post and continues to search and engaging AAA. I can't seem to get the orbit command to work.

In setting the duration of the orbit in "Stop Conditions" the format for the duration is

HH:MM:SS / ?

Anyone know what the parameter after the slash is suppose to be?

Also, in setting up an orbit, how do you set the size of the orbit?

Okay thanks, That helped. Finally got the orbit working. I placed the two way points so that they cover the entire length of the engagement zone on each orbit. Checking their movement on the mission map, they are definitely orbiting between the two WPs. They initially announce numerous Z23 sightings and report numerous "defending AAA" (which I don't know what that means) but they only engage and kill 1 of 8 Z23's no matter how long I have them orbit. So I guess the search and engage isn't really working like it's suppose to. Maybe there's a distance value from their path beyond which they won't engage.

I'm trying to modify the canned mission Defend Camp Yankee so that Boar 2 orbits over the command post and continues to search and engaging AAA. I can't seem to get the orbit command to work.

In setting the duration of the orbit in "Stop Conditions" the format for the duration is

HH:MM:SS / ?

Anyone know what the parameter after the slash is suppose to be?

Also, in setting up an orbit, how do you set the size of the orbit?

@Pikey is correct, it is days. Glad you got the orbit working :)