Whats left for the viggen?

mehksauce

• Not being able to make small corrections in the different AB stages.
  • Being able to shoot almost all weapons while on the ground.
  • Illumination bomb pattern is wrong.

Super minor things :music_whistling::

• Wrong color of right side of the left annunciation panel. Also mission OILTEMP warning (might be becasuse it's not modeled).
  • Jammer panel 3d model is slightly wrong.
  • The connector of the Datastav37 has the wrong shape.
  • Most panels also doesn't look correct where there are buttons.
  • Other things...

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

I never understood why a Swedish made aircraft never had just one mission developed as if it was taking off or landing on a road in DCS, this was one of the main reasons the Viggen was built so it could hide in the forest and take off from a short road. Just one mission, all we got was Viggen missions in the desert (Red Flag) Lol

Radar bombing symbology in bscope is wrong. Should look like a large cross that spans the length of the screen. Instead ppi symbology used.

Radar bombing cross is not at 3km and will cause bombs to fall long in both ppi and bscope.

Wind correction not working for level mode, appears to be backward for bk90.

This

Was the high altitude issues every fixed? I remember the AB mysteriously cutting out when approaching mach 2 and then it wouldn't relight until you got down to low altitude again, and sometimes not even then.

And this

Radar bombing symbology in bscope is wrong. Should look like a large cross that spans the length of the screen. Instead ppi symbology used.

Radar bombing cross is not at 3km and will cause bombs to fall long in both ppi and bscope.

Wind correction not working for level mode, appears to be backward for bk90.

are the two worst bugs in the Viggen ATM

Regards

Sounds when buttons/switches are actuated by keybindings would also be a nice touch eventually :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Has the weird FM bug from 2017 been fixed yet? I stopped flying Viggen a few months back when I noticed it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195088

That's only 1.5 years ago, give them some slack.

They are wonderful and will give us all in due time.

I'm sure.

or that's what I've been told over here.

oh wait, and also it's in EA.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also in todays patch :)

Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.

This change didn't appear to make it in the last patch...or did it? Ragnar can you explain the change to the 'line in the livery'??

Got another one. Waypoints lose elevation with mission ambient temperature. Doesn't effect bombing accuracy, but the waypoint ring will not render in the right place the colder your mission is, as it is actually below the surface somewhere.

Does it get better if you adjust QFE?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.

This change didn't appear to make it in the last patch...or did it? Ragnar can you explain the change to the 'line in the livery'??

I don’t think it was in the update but hopefully/maybe we’ll see it tomorrow.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Haven't had most of the issues mentioned here.

BUT I had one big one a couple of times:

I simply can not repair the bird on the pad.

Same with the F-14.

And I am also annoyed by the unchangeable tail number.

Apart from that, I love it and I love HB for doing it.

I'm ready for the Tonka if it happens :music_whistling:

Alias in Discord: Mailman

Repair might be an ED/DCS issue. I have problems with the harrier as well as HB planes, in particular the landing gear on the viggen.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Firstly, so what you are saying, stop DCS developing new features and everything stands still until it's to your liking? OR the developers work to the current specifications of DCS and finish what they planned ...oh and advertise it as finished until DCS introduce new developments and the module is out of date ?

Modules and DCS are in continual development, as you can see changes are made on a weekly basis. As far as 'EA' is concerned, find another flight simulator that makes military aircraft to 'EA' level let alone so called finished !!

Take a look at the Mig21, they are still making changes to a 'finished' aircraft due to the advancement of DCS. Lastly, every piece of software will have some bugs, it's human error so you will be waiting for hell to freeze over if you are expecting ANY software to be in a 100% elusive state.

Mizzy

Agree to some extend but, take a look at that new CCCP plane the I-19 ? Completely finished gorgeous looking and 100 % functional mudule:music_whistling:

Agree to some extend but, take a look at that new CCCP plane the I-19 ? Completely finished gorgeous looking and 100 % functional mudule:music_whistling:

Let's not forget the community A-4 either, though it's got SFM.

That one also has issues similar to Heatblur's. No pilot model, some missing shortcuts and sounds, incomplete manual, etc. Still a solid achievement for a what I gather is a one-man shop.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

That one also has issues similar to Heatblur's. No pilot model, some missing shortcuts and sounds, incomplete manual, etc. Still a solid achievement for a what I gather is a one-man shop.

Yeah and it's not even remotely as complex and feature-rich a module as Viggen.

High alt performance (utterly superb acceleration and then the sudden speed wall, engine dying up at 14000ish), flaps not retracting after the gear (once confirmed by Cobra to come, but it never did, they still go up at the same time) and low speed lack of power without AB (try taking off without, it's impossible) come to my mind...

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Can’t find the original thread about this so I write here. I’ve corrected this now but unlikely it will be in the upcoming update but instead in the one after that.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.