Landing gear sync

Falken06

Hi Folks,

I want to begin with all my compliments. You did a pretty good job on I-16. You succeeded to make me love this plane and this is not the simple part thrust me.

I noticed one thing that can help you for the future. There are sync bug with the landing on multiplayer server. I tried the I-16 with some friends and we noticed than when we had the landing gear fully up all the others players saw him fully down.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks for this wonderfull module, keep the great job.

Hi Folks,

I want to begin with all my compliments. You did a pretty good job on I-16. You succeeded to make me love this plane and this is not the simple part thrust me.

I noticed one thing that can help you for the future. There are sync bug with the landing on multiplayer server. I tried the I-16 with some friends and we noticed than when we had the landing gear fully up all the others players saw him fully down.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks for this wonderfull module, keep the great job.

Bug confirmed, landing gear visible when retracted for other players in the server, the same thing for us. :thumbup:

How do you make a track file from a multiplayer session?

Any screen capture software like Frapps, or even Nvidia Shadowplay. I mean it will not be a track for DCS to completely screw up but it will record exactly what you see as you play. So simply fly next to another player in MP and view their gear. :joystick::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

I have seen the same problem in multiplayer but, if you raise or lower your gear with the mouse and NOT with hotas buttons then others WILL see your gear move! And whats more they operate a lot quicker, gear up in about 5 seconds!

Also if you raise gear with mouse then lower with buttons players will see gear go up, but not see it come down!

Perhaps someone can try this and confirm....

However the cockpit doors do not some seem to animate on other players'

aircraft so this is still bugged perhaps....

Edited by chicomick

Intel Core i7-8086k@5Ghz / Asus PrimeZ370-A

32GB DDR4 3000Mhz Mem / GTX 1080 Ti / 500GB SSD Int M2 / Samsung U28E590 4k / Oculus Rift S

• 3 weeks later...