Where are Voice Attack profiles saved?

I'm building two Voice Attack profiles, one for general DCS comms and one for the Jester AI. I would like to import the commands from the general profile to the Jester AI profile so I don't have to make everything from scratch a second time, but I cannot find the profiles I have created. I have searched all my harddrives for the specific filenames of my two profiles and I am still unable to find them. Where are Voice Attack profiles stored on the computer?

Iirc they’re in the Vaicom folder in My Documens. Although I’m not at my computer right now

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Voice Attack stores them within the program itself.

However you can export a profile out of the program to somewhere else as a backup to share etc: etc:

You use the + key symboll on the top line of the VA window, this will give you options to import export etc:

Personally I just make a folder in VA and save backups in there

This question is also answered on the official VoiceAttack forum, with information on where to find the file.

If you want to find the profile database quickly, you can enter

%appdata%\VoiceAttack

into the address bar of an explorer window, the search bar in the start menu/on the taskbar, or the run dialog.

There is also a link to that folder on the "System / Advanced" tab of VoiceAttack's Options window.