Kneeboard

Sydy

Hello Gents,

I love to fly the Rata and today I uploaded my kneeboard Quick Checklist version to the User Files Download area.

The problem is that the kneeboard is not working. Does anyone know if it is on the upcoming fixes list?

So far I have to use my checklist as a standalone one, but I’d love to have it on my kneeboard.

I thank you in advance.

All the best,

Sydy

• 2 months later...

Did you put it in Saved Games, DCSblahblahblah, kneeboard and then a specific folder named for the aircraft?

I don't have the I-16, but my Hornet folder is named FA-18C_hornet so you'll have to see what the software code recognizes for your individual aircraft.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305253/

If you got the file from there, You'll have to figure out what folder name is correct code for the Rata. It may be I-16 or if you look in your game files, under DCS World Blah Blah Blah\Mods\aircraft you should see the correct folder name there.

Good luck sir,

=JUICE=

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you put it in Saved Games, DCSblahblahblah, kneeboard and then a specific folder named for the aircraft?

I don't have the I-16, but my Hornet folder is named FA-18C_hornet so you'll have to see what the software code recognizes for your individual aircraft.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305253/

If you got the file from there, You'll have to figure out what folder name is correct code for the Rata. It may be I-16 or if you look in your game files, under DCS World Blah Blah Blah\Mods\aircraft you should see the correct folder name there.

Good luck sir,

=JUICE=

Another that prefers the Spanish Civil War name for the I-16 ! Ishak sounds like a biblical character .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

dang, and I made a few pages for a custom kneeboard. not working... :-( Hope it gets all squared away soon.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 7 months later...

any news on this issue?

We're in March 2020 and kneeboard still doesn't display, neither with K or right-shift-K (and yes, these keys are associated with kneeboard display commands in my settings and they're recognized in the settings)

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

• 2 months later...