The "Bought!" thread

msalama

I was debating whether getting it or not as I only have the Spitfire in the WW2 era plane set and I thought that I might get the P51, Dora, and K4 when on sale but I said, life is short, love the warbirds, and I fortunately I can spare the money so why not?

Also I love the firepower this thing has and for ground pounding it will be the way to go when on german side. I just hope that the promised updates to the WW2 come soon, specially the new damage model.

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

but I still need Anton. ;)

Hey, we all lust after Antoinette anyway. Which is why we're all gonna get her. Have already bought her myself actually.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well some are having grave doubts about DCS WW2, but I'm actually seeing that 100% contrary. Because the flyables produced so far are just bloody excellent and the rest of the content needed, while admittedly lacking so far, will undoubtedly follow later (he says hopefully). When? Well that's a good question and we may have to wait for a while yet... But the AC produced so far are nothing short of excellent regardless so I'll just stay put flying the A/F Focke while waiting for the Mossie to drop. :thumbup:

Couldnt agree more. More content needed sure, but I've never flown better or more convincing feeling WW2 modules than those of DCS. Worth it totally even just to take off, fight the AI and land again. VR has really improved recently as well, and as DCS devs support jetseat that also adds another layer of immersion. DCS WW2 is really going places, of that I am certain as the core modules are just too good and without any competition in terms of their feel and physics.

I'm going to have to pick this up now too, as as I am going to get it anyway might as well get it on preorder prices! D-9 is horrible to fly against the AI though and ridiculously easy to kill when fighting the AI!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Sorry but that gong has already gone to the Spit. The A 8 will be a close second though. :)

I disagree! Antons allways! :smilewink:

As to the matter of additional content for WW2. Lets hope they release before i die of old age...

So when will pre-sale end? I want to spend my bonus points on this bird...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Pre purchased it on Monday

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria