F16 loadout chart?

Mohamengina

like this

i0XyyUM.jpg

"God doesn't give people talents that he doesn't want people to use. And he gave you The Touch. It's a power inside of you, down there where you keep your guts boy. It's all you need to blast your way in and get back what they took from you..." - Chappy Sinclair

Not sure if it applies to our expected version. I question the Gunpod, Recce pod, BVR missile, 600g tanks, anti shipping missile and A2S missiles. Should not be able to carry any of those.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Pylons 7/7a and 3/3a, what does that mean?

Multiple Carriage Racks

"God doesn't give people talents that he doesn't want people to use. And he gave you The Touch. It's a power inside of you, down there where you keep your guts boy. It's all you need to blast your way in and get back what they took from you..." - Chappy Sinclair

Pylons 7/7a and 3/3a, what does that mean?

It means that in what ever version of the F-16 that is for, you can load a missile launcher for the AIM-7 (BVR missile), a Missile rail for AIM-9 and 120 (Advance BVR ) or a MAU-12 for weapons.

Not multiple loads per pylon like the F-4, F-15 Tornado can do.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It means that in what ever version of the F-16 that is for, you can load a missile launcher for the AIM-7 (BVR missile), a Missile rail for AIM-9 and 120 (Advance BVR ) or a MAU-12 for weapons.

Not multiple loads per pylon like the F-4, F-15 Tornado can do.

Hi mvsgas, can i load the tripple racks for MK-82/S on the F16 we will get in DCS?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Hi mvsgas, can i load the tripple racks for MK-82/S on the F16 we will get in DCS?

Yes. EDIT, 2007 Viper has the ability, likely the DCS Viper will as well.

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I don't know what we can load in DCS version. On the Real aircraft, yes. 3 Mk-82 (different versions) Two canisters (different versions) 2 GBU-12 (different versions) can be loaded on TER on station 3, 4, 6, and 7.

To whom it may concern,

Yes

I don't know what we can load in DCS version. On the Real aircraft, yes. 3 Mk-82 (different versions) Two canisters (different versions) 2 GBU-12 (different versions) can be loaded on TER on station 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Cool, this and HARM's is all i need for AG/SEAD :D

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I should correct, the 2007 Viper does have that ability, I'm sure the one in DCS will as well.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

=Panther=

Thanks, you know more than most of us. Not being sarcastic, you still work the aircraft. I haven't since 2012.

To whom it may concern,

=Panther=

Thanks, you know more than most of us. Not being sarcastic, you still work the aircraft. I haven't since 2012.

Nah, I only stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.:megalol:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey mvsgas, are you a weapons troop?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

I still work it. Been loading weapons since ‘86 and will be until they tell me to go away old man! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Hey mvsgas, are you a weapons troop?

Now? no, just a fat guy with internet. I was a terrible DCC once.

Started in Luke 1997, 310FS, 36FS in 2000, 510FS 2001, 510AMU ~2003, 9AMU 2004, 80AMU 2008, 62 AMU 2009, 310 AMU 2010 and 8 MOS 2011 to 2012.

I help load the jet before. You don't have to go to load barn to install the front fins of a -120 ( just need to use that tool in the center of the fin) or holding the GBU seeker while they installed the bolts. Argon for a -9 is not hard and you just have to hold the fins on the rockets...well technically you have to go to load barn but only if QA is around.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Does anyone know why they aren't including JASSMs and JSOWs anymore?

The software that allowed the USAF F-16 to use those weapons did not get introduce until 2008 and was probably not done being installed for a year or two. Then unit would have to wait to get the actual weapons, AMMO personnel need to be train on them, load crews have to learn how to installed them on the aircraft. Weapons capabilities are not gain overnight. So generally speaking, Unit scheduled to deploy will get updates first if possible, then units more like to deploy and finally training units.

To whom it may concern,

The software that allowed the USAF F-16 to use those weapons did not get introduce until 2008 and was probably not done being installed for a year or two. Then unit would have to wait to get the actual weapons, AMMO personnel need to be train on them, load crews have to learn how to installed them on the aircraft. Weapons capabilities are not gain overnight. So generally speaking, Unit scheduled to deploy will get updates first if possible, then units more like to deploy and finally training units.

That makes sense, but i also heard that EDs F-16 will only carry 2 AGM-65s. what's up with that?

I thought it could carry two triple racks

So we wont get JSOW and JASSM? Sad....:( I was thinking to buy DCS:F-16C because of them.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

I, too, was looking forward to having the JSOW and JASSM on the Viper; the removal of these weapons have no effect on my intent to purchase this module.

Ultimately it is what it is. Either you want to own the Viper or you don't. Enjoy DCS regardless of the side you sit on; see you in the friendly and not-so-friendly skies.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT