Any news on the full Viggen campaign?

BritTorrent

A quick question for all the HB team, is there any update on the progress of the full Viggen campaign? Are we still waiting on completion of the AI Draken Module?

Me and a friend flew the mini-campaign together and we really enjoyed it, one of the more immersive campaigns I've flown in DCS. I'm really looking forward to more.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yeah, also waiting for a continuation. The one included with the Module was really good and part of why I got hooked on DCS. I considered replaying it for quite a while now.

Also would love update on the AI Draken because a Campaign with both of them would be just plain lovely.

A bit of shameless self-promotion for the people that own Persian Gulf Map, I made a campaign for the Viggen and you can find it here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305347/

signature.png

The main campaign development is in full swing. The start of it will take place just hours after the mini-campaign, so if you enjoyed that one, it'll be more of the same kind of thing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The main campaign development is in full swing. The start of it will take place just hours after the mini-campaign, so if you enjoyed that one, it'll be more of the same kind of thing!

Thanks a lot for the update :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Excellent, looking forwards to it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Will there be a coop version?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg