U.F.O.

Xilon_x

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interview with Trump and Tucker tonight on Fox should be interesting.

Trump and interesting are two words that just don't go together.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Two different things. One is like talking about the existence of a fart in the wind and the other is a real are physical objects as real as the planes that fly above your head (and sometime they are planes). Like I said before the question of if UFOs are flying around is not up for debate anymore.

For me it is still up to debate. Why? There is no any valid evidence of the UFO presence. We live in the world of 4K cameras in the phones. Quite good quality cams are also very much present on the streets. The people take 4K_60_HDR while they take a dump.

Meanwhile there is no any good quality recording of the UFO :) Weirdly they choose to invade Earth only when in the neighbourhood are people equipped with 20 years old phones :D

I'm not talking about the low grain video. I'm talking about the F16 locked on tracks as presented by the Chief of Air Force; I'm talking about the Naval aviators with FLIR image that tracked impossible (as we know it) aircraft; I'm talking about the NORAD and surrounding AF ATC talking about the impossible speeds being tracked. People can choose to believe that there is a global agreement to produce fakery, or that they really do exist. It's up to the person to decide.

As for the shaky video, most people will immediately zoom trying to get a better view. Back then, the technology sucked w/o image stabilization, and today, it will still suck because it's not an optical zoom, but a digital one.

Finally, scientific principles and the belief in omniscient & omnipotent God is orthogonal. In scientific experiment, you need a control and a variable. That *is* the scientific principle. But if such a god exists, you can never have a control where there is no god. But if such a god does not exist, you can't create the variable where God does not exist.

The radars and other detection systems can be misleading. In the Cold War clouds made long range fire detection system stupid and showed to the Russians that Americans began a war.

When we take the God in consideration, I could also say that such UFO is only a projection done by the Satan to make people follow something which is not important. Do I have a proof? Nope. Do you have valid proof for your claims? Nope.

The belief stays - for the both of the sides.

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Ok, well. This thread is at the end of its useful lifespan. We've got alien strombolis now. I'm out lol

I am the forum troll Zhukov....... and I am from the internet.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

For me it is still up to debate. Why? There is no any valid evidence of the UFO presence.

There's literally tons of valid evidence and admission unidentified objects are flying around defying our know capabilitys. Be careful with ultra clear footage, tech can be a double edge sword (cgi). And our 4k phones are actually not good at distance or at night but people upload footage all the time. Its there, got to research it.

Let me ask you, when the US government says yep here's some footage of ufos and says yep we research ufos and pilots say yep I saw that ufo and radar techs say yep we tracked that ufo. LOL what more do you want? Never mind all the other mountain of evidence. Put ur head back in the sand if u want.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Wow, that episode 6 was unexpected. The Italians are much more open with what they have collected. Fascinating to say the least.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Trump and interesting are two words that just don't go together.

Yup, threads dead for me now too.

Didn't believe the hate would make its way here... so sad.

Thought that political bias and hate discussion was not allowed.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Not that I'm a fan of Trump, Tucker, or Fox but I thought it was a pretty neutral statement by Delta.

Agreed that he had no agenda or opinion offered in the post.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well, follow up to that interview

UH2GmJw.jpg

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

A Multiverse is where there is more than one Universe where in fact there is fore history was restarted 1110 times. So each history has its own stack of dimensions at their own location in relation to the Holy Dimension where God was created, all in a straight line. Each History goes to 100 Billion years into the future before it ends and the next one starts. This history is the first where I have ever spoken of it fore this history will not end it just keeps going for all eternity. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

:megalol:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Not that I'm a fan of Trump, Tucker, or Fox but I thought it was a pretty neutral statement by Delta.

Agreed that he had no agenda or opinion offered in the post.

Haha, I think it was your post, I think he wasn't happy about you not finding trump interesting.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

There was a rumor that Trump was going to (somewhat) let the cat out of the bag in the interview, that's why I was interested. It turned out to be a big nothing burger..

As for episode 6 of Unidentified, I was not impressed with the Italians. I think it was his stupid smile the whole time that bothered me.. And WTHeck was the talk about only being able to use depleted uranium (at just the right time)...what?? Id like to see the data on all those ideas.

The Navy drafting new guidelines for reporting UFOs is big. People like to bust Toms balls a lot but He's a big part to all this happening.

I found His resent Twitter post interesting...

"Everyone will know the reality soon, and unfortunately it’s just not something to laugh at. It’s pretty unnerving, with some bad news, some good news, and with that in mind- all we can do is deal with it honestly and openly."

I found out about the twitter post at almost the same time as the Trump/Tucker rumor so I peed my panties a bit. O well.

There's literally tons of valid evidence and admission unidentified objects are flying around defying our know capabilitys. Be careful with ultra clear footage, tech can be a double edge sword (cgi). And our 4k phones are actually not good at distance or at night but people upload footage all the time. Its there, got to research it.

Let me ask you, when the US government says yep here's some footage of ufos and says yep we research ufos and pilots say yep I saw that ufo and radar techs say yep we tracked that ufo. LOL what more do you want? Never mind all the other mountain of evidence. Put ur head back in the sand if u want.

Valid evidence? Maybe in your eyes. If you are more willing to believe in UFO then even a blinking star will be a sign for you.

I support my claim - there is no any real evidence of UFO presence on Earth. There is no any clear footage done by good camera.

I can easily say that any UFO seeing is just a projection done by the Satan. I have no proof for that as you have no proof to support your story.

It is just a belief you follow. Nothing more, nothing less.

When there is a valid material in good quality then I may reconsider my statement. But for now UFO understood as advanced alien civilization does not exist on Earth, does not come to visit and say "hello".

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Valid evidence? Maybe in your eyes. If you are more willing to believe in UFO then even a blinking star will be a sign for you.

I support my claim - there is no any real evidence of UFO presence on Earth. There is no any clear footage done by good camera.

I can easily say that any UFO seeing is just a projection done by the Satan. I have no proof for that as you have no proof to support your story.

When there is a valid material in good quality then I may reconsider my statement. But for now UFO understood as advanced alien civilization does not exist on Earth, does not come to visit and say "hello".

You keep talking about UFOs as ET and I keep talking about UFOs as just that a (u f o). If you can't except that unidentified craft are been seen/ tracked/ photographed/ filmed/documented, well I cant help you with that.

Why stop at a projection by Satan? Got a better one for you, that chair you are sitting on, its not real, we are in a computer program! You thinking that chair is real is just a belief nothing more nothing less.

Anyway I didn't want to go down that road, I just wanted to point out that no matter the evidence it can be argued by those that don't want to accept.

Edited by Delta59R

is true, there is no actual evidence.

If Donald Trump, however, says everything is possible it means that if he considers 50% of possibility ......... underneath something true is there.

How do you arrive at this conclusion? How do you make that leap? This decision making process reveals a lot.

If there is a interview tomorrow with Merkel and she is asked "Do you think Hitler is still alive on the moon?" And she blabbers the same answer, does this mean there is now a chance some truth is behind this? Because of trademark 'who knows?'

Haha, I think it was your post, I think he wasn't happy about you not finding trump interesting.

Yeah knee jerk reaction on my part...apologies extended where it matters.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

REAL TIME EXPLOSION

LUKE BOY SURVIVAL AFTER EXPLOSION TO STROMBOLI.

2 3 days after the stromboli eruption takes place in California earthquake strange coincidence when there is an earthquake or an eruption in Italy immediately after a storm in california is not the first time and has already happened.

The U.F.O: when they come to the planet earth or they CLOSE TO CENTRAL NUCLEARS, OR TO VULCANI, STRANGE COINCIDENCE.

The Black Knight operates mostly around Antarctica that is why there is higher ultra-violet light in that area including New Zealand, Australia, South America and South Africa due to the lower thickness in atmosphere in order for the Black Knight Spaceship to be able to collect a group of lighter than air carbon monoxides. Once the Carbon Monoxides are collected the carbon is stripped off and left in low orbit while the oxygen is replenished back into the upper atmosphere of Antarctica. All spaceships including the Spaceshuttle wind up passing through Carbon prior to re-entry and that is why they are covered in carbon upon landing. The Black Knight was assembled and launched after Noah's flood 400 000 years ago in order to help remove CO from the upper atmosphere in order to protect HumanKind. What happens if this group of Carbon Monoxides is not collected then the pocket in the upper atmosphere fills with carbon monoxide, becomes thicker then eventually smothers and kills all life on the surface. The Black Knight Spaceship is from Heaven.

:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You're quite right. It's a belief. But, for me, it's based on claims made by reputable people. Unless the Navy pilots that came forth are all liars. Unless the FLIR recordings are fake. You say that radars make mistakes and are not reliable. But do you think NORAD would make that mistake? whose purpose is to safeguard the security of US' airspace? I suppose one could say that they are lying or part of a big cover up, a big disinformation campaign.

So I choose to believe that something is up based on the above claims made by people who have nothing to gain.

I think what that guy on the show said is 100% true. If these UFOs had a Russian or Chinese flag on it, we would ALL be freaking out and trying to get to the bottom of it. But because it's not readily explainable, people choose to ignore it.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I if the radar was picking up false targets how exactly were the F18s directed to the correct location on multiple occasions?