Pre-Order begins on May 24

Thacyoon

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we enjoy the journey towards the release. It will be exciting to see the F-16 progress through Wags' Mini-Updates.

Pre-purchasing is also about supporting an aircraft and company that we believe in and want to see succeed.

+1

• ED Team
Now we enjoy the journey towards the release. It will be exciting to see the F-16 progress through Wags' Mini-Updates.

Pre-purchasing is also about supporting an aircraft and company that we believe in and want to see succeed.

Correct on both counts.

Thanks

100%

If you don't want to pre-order and wait it out to decide later as more info becomes available, that's also cool.

I have been disappointed with 1, maybe 2 3rd party modules, but never one from DCS direct.

I'm pretty confident whatever config we get will be top class, hence my support.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Would it be possible to buy the Viper after release - using the bonus points we have and about to expire soon?

Unfortunately only after Heatblur released the Tomcat - I discovered they don't accept ED bonus points...

I guess ED would respect their bonus points... :)

And if so - the max discount would be ~24 $ ?

(calculated 30% max use of bonus from full price of 80$)

Correct?

Thanks!!

P.S. I do buy just to support DCS with many modules in my hangar... that's why I have the bonus points to begin with... ;)

while some were erased already...

Edited by ron533

Callsign   SETUP

Personally, I play in DCS and *another sim* and enjoy both. What excites me about the DCS Viper is that what I learn/practice in either simulation can be beneficial to me in the other.

I get frustrated returning to a plane I haven't flown in a while, and needing to look up how to start it... it's like I'm standing at the side of the road with a puncture, and having to call somebody for help.

It' a definite pre-purchase for me!

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

Just bought it. :)

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Just bought it. :)

Done too.. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

I had a very nice Patron generously gift me the F-16C this morning, so I guess I sorta preordered! I cant wait to get my hands on the F-16 and make some videos about her!

I also cant wait for the Syria map! Man i would love to create a Pseudo Operation Opera mission with F-16's and F-15's raiding the reactor!

The future of DCS looks super bright thanks for such an awesome product ED, and I am very happy to be part of such an awesome community!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Thank you for your long-term support Dali.

No reason to be salty BuzzU.

It comes with old age and the experiences it brings.

I had a friend that I went fly fishing with once. Once being the keyword. Every time he caught a fish he'd yell out......GOT ANOTHER ONE! After 10 fish I was ready to punch him.

Some things don't need to be said.

Buzz

I will pre-order as soon as i will come back home.

On the mobile i cannot select country (i tried with two phone so probably a bug on the website) in the cart page..so i cannot complete the procedure

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Thank you for the support all and pre-orders. We recognize that it really makes no difference to you when you pre-order, but it helps us. Thanks.

Glad to be part of it! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

People in the UK wishing to pre-order this module may wish to wait a short while.

Because of the current mess that is happening here politically, the Pount Sterling has dropped in value against USD and Euro - it's sure to pick up again before too long and probably well before the F-16C will be released to EA, so no need to worry - just makes financial sense to wait a bit longer ;)

Having said that, my order is in, and I'm a pauper :D

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I’m in!

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/