Pre-Order begins on May 24

Thacyoon

No worries you have time :)
I know but while i bought some modules just to support you..the Viper is a matter of true love...

Yes i have time fortunately :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a very nice Patron generously gift me the F-16C this morning, so I guess I sorta preordered! I cant wait to get my hands on the F-16 and make some videos about her!

I also cant wait for the Syria map! Man i would love to create a Pseudo Operation Opera mission with F-16's and F-15's raiding the reactor!

The future of DCS looks super bright thanks for such an awesome product ED, and I am very happy to be part of such an awesome community!

I just watched the Raid on the Reactor documentary again last night. Here's a link if anyone hasn't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHc4vbQrNY

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Just bought it! Yippee!!! I seriously thought that a DCS F-16 would still be years aways, but here we are! I cannot wait for Autumn! Okay ED, now let's get that F-16 into the wild blue yonder!

Happy to surprise you! Given the growth of our systems team (doubled from a couple years ago) and the new processes in place form the Hornet, Viper development has been rapid.

Thanks

done, pre-ordered, been waiting for this 15 years ED!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Indeed, the Viper is a long time coming for many, to have it now in the age of VR and high-quality graphics and flight models, it's just incredible.

Although I really like carrier capable planes, i.e. F/A-18C & F-14B, the F-16C is the first plane my country actually still flies. So, happy man here. :D

well, i'm drunk after flying around the 107th server I pre-ordered the F-16!

damn alcohol.

I really hope someone does a skin from Spangdhalem circa '93 when I lived in Bitburg and my father was a logistics/maintenance officer on the F-15's at Bitburg.

In the boy scouts we got to go to Spang and play in the simulator for the F-16's at Spang.

My brain was hardwired to automatically and instantly order the F-16. It was unavoidable. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I would love to pre-order it, but because I have always pre-ordered modules in the past I'm sitting on a huge pile of bonus points that I try to spend before the new system comes in. As I can't spend them on pre-sale modules I will have to wait with my purchase untill the pre-sale is over.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I would love to pre-order it, but because I have always pre-ordered modules in the past I'm sitting on a huge pile of bonus points that I try to spend before the new system comes in. As I can't spend them on pre-sale modules I will have to wait with my purchase untill the pre-sale is over.

The module is discounted at present. Chances are you will not get as much off by redeeming bonus points, which can be used on stuff like campaigns etc. My advice - go for it now.

Thank you for the support all and pre-orders. We recognize that it really makes no difference to you when you pre-order, but it helps us. Thanks.

Well it`s a symbiotic relationship, one cannot not function or exist without the other. You and the team keep pushing the envelope, virtual and otherwise, and the community will be fully behind ED`s endeavors. The promise of flying the the F-16 in VR, plus the quality and experience of the Hornet, made the Viper an instant buy for me.

Thank you.