VR scale is wrong for a10c and ka50

christianholmes

Anybody else notice the stick and switches on the a10c are too small? But the cockpit size is fine, so it's not overall scale. It just seems it clearly made to look good on a 2D monitor.

And the KA50- OMFG the control stick is like a giant cucumber. I would not be able to fit my hand around that.

Are these going to be updated, or has anybody modded them so they are more realistic?

Ed is working on a rework for an a10c cockpit and should do also for ka50..there was some rumor about a black shark3 but.i think that ed has still to decide

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

The VR scale is wrong for all older modules. Patience, young padawan ;-)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset