DCS: F-16C Reveal Trailer Released

Hyundae

At 1:36, is that the AI Mudhen or the RAZBAM Mudhen?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trailer -as always. Watched it three times already, and I'll probably watch it 10 times before the day is over.

And can I just give a nod to the artists. Actual plush on the seat, like individual hairs on the sides strategically placed. Very nice touch :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

can I just give a nod to the artists. [...]

+1

The external textures look good, but it was the "wear-and-tear" scuffs on the consoles and side stick that really lit my burners. That level of realism is to be applauded.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Oh my god. This was perfection. JFK's voice really set the scene, and the music was a perfect match for this airframe. Superbly done! It nearly brought me to tears - supreme effort GA!

-Risky ; Wildcats

Specs: AMD 3900X, Aorus Elite X570, 48GB, MSI 1080Ti, PCIe SSD, X56, Valve Index

Awesome video!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Great work on the trailer! I like the choice of tail number and squadron. its a little better than any 55th you might have chosen :P

Just a quick question tho, Is the first skin 55th or 77th? Trailer showed a 77th skin but the info post about systems states that the first livery will be 55th?