WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.5.29 RELEASE

WINWING

• 3 weeks later...
According to my small calculations, we must add to the price of HOTAS, € 239 delivery fee + customs tax for France ..... I am sad! :(

Dear It should be about €1xx, if I'm not mistake to France.

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For Australian buyers as of 2019-10-18

F/A-18 HOTAS + Adjustable Extension Kits

Value of Goods: 1434.00 $AUD

Freight Cost: 368.00 $AUD

Insurance Cost: 0 $AUD

Import Duty: 71.70 $AUD

Import GST: 187.37 $AUD

Total: 2061.07 $AUD :cry:

( https://www.wwcf.com.au/customs-duty-import-goods-and-service-tax-calculator/ )

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

For Australian buyers as of 2019-10-18

F/A-18 HOTAS + Adjustable Extension Kits

Value of Goods: 1434.00 $AUD

Freight Cost: 368.00 $AUD

Where do you get those prices from?

Kit is $949 = A$1389 ($849 = A$1243 at preorder price)

Shipping is $122 = A$178

All conversions done at xe.com

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Where do you get those prices from?

Kit is $949 = A$1389 ($849 = A$1243 at preorder price)

Shipping is $122 = A$178

All conversions done at xe.com

XE.com provide market exchange rates, Banks and PayPal don't follow them - xe.com -> 1 AUD = 0.682907 USD

ANZ: AUD $1.00 = USD $0.6619

CommBank: AUD $1.00 = USD $0.6534

Westpack: AUD $1.00 = USD $0.6463

NAB: AUD $1.00 = USD $0.6537

Edit ... the kit I selected was with the extension.

Edit2 ... Just checked my account and the shipping has changed to what you have. When I checked earlier it was at $238 USD using FedEx.

So revised total is $1852.07 AUD

Edited by CoderX71

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

XE.com provide market exchange rates, Banks and PayPal don't follow them - xe.com -> 1 AUD = 0.682907 USD

Get a 28 degrees mastercard, it is virtually spot on xe.com rates ;)

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

• 2 weeks later...
Dear It should be about €1xx, if I'm not mistake to France.

Hello,

Do you know if you will sell it from a stock in Europe? Your stock, or using 3rd stock like Amazon.

To avoid customs fees and the price of the shipping costs too high.

Hope to buy this early 2020! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

So how is it? Any reviews?

Any word on just the throttle alone?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Nato, to Calgary.

If you were in the pre-order, which I assume you were, yes the desk mounts are included but if I re-purchase this hotas I will defintely be getting a 3rd party like Fox or Monstertech mounts for it.

Oh for sure to CGY, yes!

Yes, I read they reviews on their mounts...not the best. I have the monstertech mounts for my WH Hotas right now...super cool piece of kit, but tbh. I would make my own mounts for this one. Mtech kit is super clean, but pricey af!

Are you going to order a Winwing Hotas?

I have priced up a self build MonsterTech desk mount. Using the same extruded Aluminium profile (you can find exactly the same stuff MonsterTech use with a simple online search) and adding in the price of fittings and you will see that Torsten at MonsterTech is not price gouging at all and that his prices are quite reasonable. Consider that you need to cut the profiles to length (and most people don't have the heavy duty table saws necessary to do this accurately and safely at home, or access to such a power tool at work or university). And they have overheads for staff, packaging materials, office costs and so on.

No. He produces high quality mounts and frames and charges a fair price. Good luck to him and his employees. I ended up buying direct from him and did not regret it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have priced up a self build MonsterTech desk mount. Using the same extruded Aluminium profile (you can find exactly the same stuff MonsterTech use with a simple online search) and adding in the price of fittings and you will see that Torsten at MonsterTech is not price gouging at all and that his prices are quite reasonable. Consider that you need to cut the profiles to length (and most people don't have the heavy duty table saws necessary to do this accurately and safely at home, or access to such a power tool at work or university). And they have overheads for staff, packaging materials, office costs and so on.

No. He produces high quality mounts and frames and charges a fair price. Good luck to him and his employees. I ended up buying direct from him and did not regret it.

Yeah I have two of them, one extended for my Gunfighter Pro and one standard for my Warthog Throttle.

Awesome mounts, very quickly and easily attached/detached and rugged.

For me it was money well spent.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Oh, for sure guys, spot on. Mtech mounts are superb, I love mine, got them all for my WH plus 3 MFDs, plus mouse plus keyboard...the shipping charge to the GTA, Canada was almost half the cost for the kit to ship from the EU. But no regrets!

IF anyone's ordering the Wwing set, let me know.

• 6 months later...
Any Brits here that have imported WINWING? How long did it take?

Dear guy,

I don't know how you find this post out:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But we have ourself's channel in to top of Input and Output forums.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=270544

Lot of pilot have use our products, please find us in FB.

Thanks.

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]