BNBoB Ms-13. Wingmen not taking off from airfield

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem as I can not find it in either these forums for the steam discussions, and I have also not run into this issue in any other instance in DCS as a whole.

In the 13th mission of the Blue Nosed campaign where your wing has been moved to "Belgium" I had noticed that, after taking off and flying around for ~10 minutes, my wingmen and following flight would not take the runway and take-off, instead opting to stay in their taxi line as if waiting for the next guy to take off.

Technically I can just ignore the issue by going on without them, but flying without my group makes the flight feel like it's missing something and feels kind of wrong, also considering they are a big help when taking out ground targets since the 51 only carries 2 bombs.

If any help can be provided that would be much appreciated

-SLAYER

Edited by SLAYER O MATICK

Hi Slayer,

Have you tried to re-play the mission? Was it only the 2nd flight or your flight too? Very rarely it happens to me too, not in this mission but any other. I'm not sure what the cause is. I checked mission 13 for any obstacles that may prevent the AI from taking off, I even re-played it and they taxied and took off just fine. I guess it's one of those mysteries...

I tried to play the mission multiple times, even between system restarts, and no luck unfortunately.

Oddly enough the problem seemed to get worse the last time I had run the mission, with both my flight and the 2nd flight stopped halfway from start up position to the runway, almost like they all decided in unison that they no longer wanted to fly for that mission.

Maybe they just weren't too fond of the cold :P

Hopefully it is just one of those weird ones that goes away randomly, but thanks for replying anyway. Greatly enjoying the campaign thus far!

Nothing in their way, I even made ground level passes from all directions in order to see if maybe I could either see something or if I could get them to follow me, but both to no avail

In my last attempt I even tried to taxi extra slow to get them all as close to as possible, but this time they had stopped far before the runway entrance, but right around the same time from mission start, which makes me think that it was a kind of "trigger" that caused them to stop.

Maybe an odd conflict in scripting that is only showing on my install?

Edited by SLAYER O MATICK
clarification

Hi Slayer.

Seen this once or twice on Epsom campaign in Normandy but never so repeatedly.

Have you run a repair of DCS & cleared the FXO and metashaders folders from your "C:Users/<Username>/Saved Games/DCS" folder?

Could be a corrupted core file causing you issues.