New Missions

Howdy all, it has been a while, nice to see the mission building guild is still going strong. I have recently returned to DCS and now toy with the F18 where I have recently made two new missions. Getting back into it fun once again but what I will need is volunteers for voice-overs. Some of you will remember some of my old missions like Smoke that Thunders l Operation Spinnaker and Carbon Blade as examples.

The last two missions I built over the last couple weeks have been populated with voice overs I have made my self. Not ideal but better than nothing. Now I have all these voice-overs completed I would like to get some voice actors to do them again if possible.

Ground Armor - American Accent Male

Mission control - Female any accent.

Air F18 Colt - American/Canadian male or female

Air F18 UZI - American/Canadian male or female

Control Tower - Male/Female Accent any

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll send some over. All I need is the plain voice recording in wave. format. You will need to use some emotion/feeling to the voice overs depending on the script but that easy. Just practice a few until you get something that sounds ok. I will do all the voice modifications and sound effects.

Sure IDAC just shoot me an email or PM.

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gentlemen I have sent each of you a voice over list by private message. Please drop a line here if you did not receive it.

Kelgun - Mission Control

Penguin - OVERLORD

KTFBGB - F16 Interdiction CAP Flight