Community A-4E-C

^^^ 

Yep great module, every update is well implemented

Tho havin a problem with AI getting stuck at end of runway off carriers, namely the CVN Stennis atm. anyone else get that?..dunno if the plane or something with dcs itself.

⁼ЅϮгаίϱϦϮеϗ цр, ϜІу ГϊϱϦϮ⁼

11 hours ago, _SwiVet_ said:

^^^ 

Yep great module, every update is well implemented

Tho havin a problem with AI getting stuck at end of runway off carriers, namely the CVN Stennis atm. anyone else get that?..dunno if the plane or something with dcs itself.

Have the same issue. AI can’t take off from neither the old Stennis nor the Supercarrier. On the latter they can’t hook up for launch.

7 hours ago, RedeyeStorm said:

Have the same issue. AI can’t take off from neither the old Stennis nor the Supercarrier. On the latter they can’t hook up for launch.

rgr that,

Launch is the "U" key i believe or "Ship Launch Position" in key bindings...cut throttle after u get your wheel right in front of the wedge, press U and it'll line up automatically. Then Pwr up and it shoot ya off. I tried with one of those ai stuck at the end = fail!

⁼ЅϮгаίϱϦϮеϗ цр, ϜІу ГϊϱϦϮ⁼

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Could someone tell me if the LABS launch is working?

Thanks 

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

23 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Could someone tell me if the LABS launch is working?

Thanks 

No, it's not working .. the LABS position on the Armament Knob is used for the CP-741 Bombing Computer

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks Rudel & JNelson.

Ok, I was checking my A4E right now with the selector in the LABS position and the radar working AG. In LABS position, the indicator light "In range" is activated. The white "LAMP" indicator only lights up when I press the release bombs button but... there is no bomb release ¿?

I am doing something wrong? 

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

23 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

I am doing something wrong? 

I actually haven't learned the Bombing Computer yet, but here is a nice video that showcases its use:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

hace 3 horas, Rudel_chw dijo:

I actually haven't learned the Bombing Computer yet, but here is a nice video that showcases its use:

Gracias Rudel!!! 

It´s a nice video-tutorial, but I am missing some detail since the bombs are not released from the ventral support. 

I will continue investigating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe1978 said:

Gracias Rudel!!! 

It´s a nice video-tutorial, but I am missing some detail since the bombs are not released from the ventral support. 

I will continue investigating

You cannot release from the central pylon with pairs mode selected on the AWRS.

Thanks Nelson, I am trying whit all stations and the bombs are not being released. I think there is a step that I am not doing correctly, setting the objetive maybe ¿? 

19 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Thanks Nelson, I am trying whit all stations and the bombs are not being released. I think there is a step that I am not doing correctly, setting the objetive maybe ¿? 

there is no need to seet any objective.

Bomb Pilon switch on.

Fuse to tail o r nose and tail.

Step Single

Leave lone  Interval and quantity fo rnow.

Selector to "Bombs AGM"

Master Arm ON (Up)

Press pickle button (called Bomb release button)

34 minutes ago, Baco said:

Selector to "Bombs AGM"

That's for regular bombing, not for using the CP-741 bombing computer.

Yes, for using the CP-741 I use "LABS" mode. The "Bombs & GM Arm" mode works correctly.

The launch sequence I´m using is:  

Bomb Pilon switch select On.

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

A) I put the target on my reticle and "dive" towards it. I try to maintain a stable flight

B) The "In Range" warning comes on

C) I press pickle button/Bomb release button. 

D) At the moment, warning beep sounds and LABS light comes on

E) I "break" softly.

... but no bomb release.

I've tried holding press the pickle button when diving towards the target until the LABS warning comes on, but aside from the annoying acoustic warning signal, I haven't gotten a release bombs.

PD; I´m sorry. Obviously English is not my native language.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe1978 said:

Yes, for using the CP-741 I use "LABS" mode. The "Bombs & GM Arm" mode works correctly.

The launch sequence I´m using is:  

Bomb Pilon switch select On.

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

A) I put the target on my reticle and "dive" towards it. I try to maintain a stable flight

C) I press pickle button/Bomb release button. 

D) At the moment, warning beep sounds and LABS light comes on

E) I "break" softly.

... but no bomb release.

I've tried holding press the pickle button when diving towards the target until the LABS warning comes on, but aside from the annoying acoustic warning signal, I haven't gotten a release bombs.

PD; I´m sorry. Obviously English is not my native language.

You need to press and hold the pickle until the computer decides to release the bomb - this is CCRP. 

• Like 1

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

Thanks Bozon.

I have tried very quickly twice with MK82.

1º With an agressive dive (around 45º) 

Bomb Pilon switch select 5 and 1 

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

C) I press and HOLD pickle button/Bomb release button. 

D) Warning beep sounds 

E) At the moment, LABS light comes on and off ( I can feel/see a launch) 

E) I break softly.

OK work!!!!. 

2º With a soft dive (around 25º) 

Bomb Pilon switch select 4 and 2 

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

D) Warning beep sounds and LABS light comes on. 

E) I break softly.

No Work 😞 

So I do not know if the problem has been the angle of attack has been bad or the selected bays

12 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Thanks Bozon.

I have tried very quickly twice with MK82.

1º With an agressive dive (around 45º) 

Bomb Pilon switch select 5 and 1 

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

D) Warning beep sounds 

E) At the moment, LABS light comes on and off ( I can feel/see a launch) 

E) I break softly.

OK work!!!!. 

2º With a soft dive (around 25º) 

Bomb Pilon switch select 4 and 2 

Fuse nose and tail.

Ripple Single

AWRS 2 (for example)

Selector to "LABS"

Master Arm ON.

AG radar mode 

D) Warning beep sounds and LABS light comes on. 

E) I break softly.

No Work 😞 

So I do not know if the problem has been the angle of attack has been bad or the selected bays

If the in range light is on it means the computer is updating its point on the ground, once you press the pickle it locks this position in. In range means if you were to pull up by 45 degrees it would release the bomb. Provided you are actually are doing as you say all you need to do is keep pulling up until the bomb releases, or get closer then pull up.

• Like 1

In CP-741 mode, must be select RIPPLE - SINGLE, but you can choose the number of bombs to drop in AWRS. DROP INTERVAL works also in Computer Bombing.

I note that after engage and disengage autopilot, in heading and alt modes, the rudder is much more stable and don´t have the sighly turn to left. Nice. All axis works better, with the same calibration, of course.

Edited by JorgeB2

2 hours ago, JorgeB2 said:

In CP-741 mode, must be select RIPPLE - SINGLE, but you can choose the number of bombs to drop in AWRS. DROP INTERVAL works also in Computer Bombing.

I note that after engage and disengage autopilot, in heading and alt modes, the rudder is much more stable and don´t have the sighly turn to left. Nice. All axis works better, with the same calibration, of course.

You can use any AWRS mode.

For the autopilot thing, I'm sure this is just placebo, or during your process to enable the autopilot you are mistakenly flicking the Stab Aug switch. This switch is for the yaw damper. You do not need to have the autopilot to be engaged on for this to work, you just need the AFCS Standby switch on.