Community A-4E-C

On 8/14/2021 at 1:38 PM, Auger said:

If you're trying to use the computer aided bombing, you need to set the switch to "computer" (CMPTR) instead of LABS.

Although some YT videos show using the LABS selector, it doesn't work for this version, but the CMPTR selector does.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot! I havent't noticed that it changed.

• 4 weeks later...
In the key/ joystick listing it's not showing as that!
Probably misunderstood you.
If you're using the latest RC1, the change log says it's removed, haven't tried that version yet.
In older versions you'll at least find it as a button on the stick.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I just downloaded Version 2.0.0-RC1 - 19 Sep 2021 and I really appreciate the ('Speedbrake Switch - OPEN else CLOSE') Keybinding for my X56 Slider Switch. Very nice update.. Incredible evolution of this fine Module.. Cheers. 

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

On 9/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, MAXsenna said:

Probably misunderstood you.
If you're using the latest RC1, the change log says it's removed, haven't tried that version yet.
In older versions you'll at least find it as a button on the stick.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I see "Nose Wheel Steering" as a mapping option in the RC-1 release. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spacemishka said:

Try out yourself....add an axis to it 

It's a button not an axis, and I already did that. It works fine.

I wrote that because it seems people are saying nose wheel steering was removed from the latest version. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cab said:

It's a button not an axis, and I already did that. It works fine.

I wrote that because it seems people are saying nose wheel steering was removed from the latest version. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

Interesting, I've avoided downloading the new version because I don't want to give up the NWS and in fact the release notes that I read say "Removed - Nose Wheel Steering"

Hope we can get some clarification.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Auger said:

Interesting, I've avoided downloading the new version because I don't want to give up the NWS and in fact the release notes that I read say "Removed - Nose Wheel Steering"

Hope we can get some clarification.

I can't explain it. The version I have is Community_A-4E-C_v2.0.0-RC1

To be sure I went ahead and deleted my A-4 config folder in saved games and restarted the game. Nose Wheel Steering was an option under Stick (see the screenshot below). I mapped it to a button and confirmed it works. 

Screen_210930_065520.png

Edited by Cab
I screwed up the picture the first time :-(
  • Like 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Cab:

I can't explain it. The version I have is Community_A-4E-C_v2.0.0-RC1

To be sure I went ahead and deleted my A-4 config folder in saved games and restarted the game. Nose Wheel Steering was an option under Stick (see the screenshot below). I mapped it to a button and confirmed it works. 

Screen_210930_065520.png

What Option you have if you click "Axis Assign"?

What I actually wanted to know was the procedure, how to perform this. The quote above from a "manual" (which one?) is not very helpful. The use of separated brakes, ruder, thrust, common brake or anything else leads to spinning on a circle, almost unable to stop, turning left/right independently from using brake, rudder or whatever. See my confusion? Is it somehow to compare to the system in e.g. MiG-21 or L-39?

Edited by Mole

21 minutes ago, Mole said:

What I actually wanted to know was the procedure, how to perform this. The quote above from a "manual" (which one?) is not very helpful. The use of separated brakes, ruder, thrust, common brake or anything else leads to spinning on a circle, almost unable to stop, turning left/right independently from using brake, rudder or whatever. See my confusion? Is it somehow to compare to the system in e.g. MiG-21 or L-39?

Map a button to "Nose Wheel Steering". To steer, press the button and steer with the rudder pedals.