Community A-4E-C

it'll be just like Beggar's Canyon back home!

:helpsmilie: Please tell me SOMEONE gets the cultural reference!

I was 15 when the first Star Wars came out in the theaters.

Was watching the original series star Trek on TV every afternoon after school when you only had channels 2, 6 & 9 in Florida.

AHHH to be that age again!!

Your T-16s handled that pretty well, which one is Biggs??

Ahh, beaten by msmith301, lol!

ALL of the Star Wars generation will notice immediately when any quote shows up!!

“AHHH to be that age again!,” - Amen brother!

Edited by garyscott

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

I'm going to go with Goalpost 1, Yeah that's it. Planned it that way all along... :music_whistling:

:beer:

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

I was 15 when the first Star Wars came out in the theaters.

Was watching the original series star Trek on TV every afternoon after school when you only had channels 2, 6 & 9 in Florida.

AHHH to be that age again!!

So glad someone got it. I thought it was obvious and then I ran it by my kids (who are in their 20's) and they looked at me like I HAD LOST MY MIND. And I started to worry.

Of course, my wife got it as soon as I said it.

for the record, I was 11 when it came out.

So glad someone got it. I thought it was obvious and then I ran it by my kids (who are in their 20's) and they looked at me like I HAD LOST MY MIND. And I started to worry.

Of course, my wife got it as soon as I said it.

for the record, I was 11 when it came out.

My wife's 2 years older than me and she still wouldn't get it...LOL.

To be honest, I was a little surprised (and impressed) that mine did.

She got a sister?:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
The Vietnam War server. Public 24/7. Features the A-4E-C Skyhawk. Carriers available, both the Stennis and SC. Lots of ground targets available (tasking via F10 menu).

Also Huey Gunships and F-5E3 Tiger IIs.

https://discord.gg/C5C3Kw3

Can you go into servers as an observer without having to actually fly?

Sometimes I like to watch others going at it to see their ACM capabilities.

Rather than just seeing it on Youtube.

Lots of potential for Scootering on this map!

Given that the IDF flew the A-4 for more than 30 years, it would seem like there is lots of potential for some great historical missions and campaigns too.

Skyhawks served in the Israeli air force for 48 years!

First ones arrived December 29 1967, shortly after the Six Days war, last ones were grounded in 2015. Amazing.

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

Hello,

After today's DCS update (to version DCS 2.5.6.54046 OB), the Hook command (U key) doesn't work on the Stennis. The aircraft doesn't latch to the Catapult and starts sliding backwards, even if the aircraft was set to start from catapult. This was working fine until yesterday

I know because I was editing a mission that starts with the aircraft at the catapult. I will report it on the Bug Tracker, but wanted to comment it here in case other users wonder about this.

McZEb26.jpg

Note the launch speed, the catapult didn't work.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It Gets weirde.. Soem of us in our squad have no problem an others like me, do. A Squadmate is Hosting and the Hook for teh catapult Works OK...

Now, the Fligt computer is down, it does not take the current osition auitomaticaly.

It Gets weirde.. Soem of us in our squad have no problem an others like me, do. A Squadmate is Hosting and the Hook for teh catapult Works OK...

Probably the people that has not updated DCs yet works ok, and the ones that are on today’s openbeta are the ones with no catapult.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB