3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

5 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

let's hope they changed only global illumination shaders...

At least shaders from flat shadow and AH-64 blades removal option has changed with the new version. I pass to you new shader codes:

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP1_BUILDINGS_PG_NEVADA_CAUCAUSUS]
Hash=2072d9c5a21748e6
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP2_TREES_PG_NEVADA_CAUCAUSUS]
Hash=9dff956c22d8fbf6
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP3_BUILDINGS_PG]
Hash=eb5ab4e880ebb20c
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP4_BUILDINGS_PG_NORMANDY]
Hash=da3479ccc8ee7156
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP5_TREES_SYRIA_NORMANDY_MARIANAS_CHANNEL]
Hash=04f92c63509a4286
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP6_BUILDINGS_SYRIA_MARIANAS_CHANNEL]
Hash=cfba3d08b26498d4
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP7_TREES_NEVADA]
Hash=1a90d2349c6a3dcf
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideFlagTestP8_APACHE_HELIX]
Hash=23c5788023510a1b
handling=skip

EDIT: Smokes from CBU and craters fps hit fix by Lefunteste don´t work with the new version. Please Lefuneste whenever possible could update the corresponding shaders? I don´t know how to find them. Thanks!

Edited by Gryzor
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Picchio said:

how does one make it work with OXR?

you could read the first post 

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

1 hour ago, speed-of-heat said:

you could read the first post 

You could read what I wrote.

I asked in regards to IL2 (I'm asking here as well just because I hope the author checks the posts/messages more frequently).

I have tried by simply replicating the folder structure and using the launcher in the other sim, without success.

Edited by Picchio

version 16.0 for stable and OB 2.7.12.23362 available in first post:

• compatiblity with OB 2.7.12.23362
  • bug fixes
  • cleaning and usage of bytecode hash to reduce sensibility for code change

The last beta changed a lot of shaders, I had to redo most of the mod. As usual, I did minimal testing, so thanks for the reports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

3 hours ago, Picchio said:

You could read what I wrote.

I asked in regards to IL2 (I'm asking here as well just because I hope the author checks the posts/messages more frequently).

I have tried by simply replicating the folder structure and using the launcher in the other sim, without success.

Hello, I do not think you PM me in IL2 GB forums...

By the way, I'm doing all this things in my free time and for free (even if I setup a patreon long time ago to bluster with my colleage and justify to my wife the time I spent on this mod).
So yes, you may wait some answers or update. You were lucky I had my morning free today to fix the mod (it was not planned initially), otherwise you'll have wait next week end.

• Like 1

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

31 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

• bug fixes

The last beta changed a lot of shaders, I had to redo most of the mod. As usual, I did minimal testing, so thanks for the reports.

yep that seems to fix the shadows and the haze issues, many thanks!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero

40 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

Hello, I do not think you PM me in IL2 GB forums...

By the way, I'm doing all this things in my free time and for free (even if I setup a patreon long time ago to bluster with my colleage and justify to my wife the time I spent on this mod).
So yes, you may wait some answers or update. You were lucky I had my morning free today to fix the mod (it was not planned initially), otherwise you'll have wait next week end.

Hello, no problem at all, I only wrote in the Mods thread over there.

In any case, mine was no demand, only a simple question. I respect your work!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

• bug fixes

Just to report: FPS FIX -for CBU Smokes & craters  doesn't work in the last version

6 minutes ago, Gryzor said:

Just to report: FPS FIX -for CBU Smokes & craters  doesn't work in the last version

It was working for my testings...

2 hours ago, Picchio said:

Hello, no problem at all, I only wrote in the Mods thread over there.

In any case, mine was no demand, only a simple question. I respect your work!

So send me your question using PM in Il2 GB forum.

On 4/21/2022 at 4:17 AM, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Since you have made a request, let me see what I can do. I move the download link, with installation and uninstallation notes upward. I post my edit here:

Hope it helps.

Wow this is really good, thanks for doing this! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

I just gave some idea. The credit should go to the author.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

On 4/29/2022 at 4:34 PM, lefuneste01 said:

It was working for my testings...

So send me your question using PM in Il2 GB forum.

I guess ED still has not fixed this bug?

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3

2 hours ago, Marklar said:

I guess ED still has not fixed this bug?

I did not spend too much time, but it seems to me the bug of fps very low even long time after explosion is gone. But the mod is still disabling some effect to maintain fps during explosion.

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, lefuneste01 said:

• bug fixes

Dear @lefuneste01, the cockpit ghost seems to be back both in Maverick and TGP screens in the F-16:

image.png

I tried to adjust MFD settings (sharpen and luma) but without any success.  If you have some spare time this coming weekend...  This does not impair playability though, I am still able to search and lock targets.  

Edited by WipeUout
New info and findings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.

2 hours ago, WipeUout said:

Dear @lefuneste01, the cockpit ghost seems to be back both in Maverick and TGP screens in the F-16:

image.png

I tried to adjust MFD settings (sharpen and luma) but without any success.  If you have some spare time this coming weekend...  This does not impair playability though, I am still able to search and lock targets.  

I do not have the F16...Can you try same mission/context with the A10C  and post a track if you have the issue ?

Can you try also to delete all *.bin files in shaderfixes directory ?

Edited by lefuneste01

1 hour ago, lefuneste01 said:

Can you try same mission/context with the A10C

Same issue with the A-10C_II:

image.png

Deleted all .bin files, no joy:

image.png

Attached is a track file from an A-10C in Caucasus.

Ghost Cockpit in MFD (A-10C).trk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.

10 hours ago, WipeUout said:

Attached is a track file from an A-10C in Caucasus.

I can not reproduce the problem I do not have the issue wiht my DCS...Are you sure you are using the last version (in first post) ?

Can you post your graphic settings ?

3 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Are you sure you are using the last version (in first post) ?

The first post leads to the user file download page on the DCS site.  This is the file I used : 3DmigotoDCS_VR_16.0.zip

I was using 16.0.1b (21 April) before the latest OB update and the issue was gone.

I was a bit confused with the version I downloaded, was expecting a version higher than 16.0... Is it the right file?

Edited by WipeUout
update

56 minutes ago, WipeUout said:

The first post leads to the user file download page on the DCS site.  This is the file I used : 3DmigotoDCS_VR_16.0.zip

I was using 16.0.1b (21 April) before the latest OB update and the issue was gone.

I was a bit confused with the version I downloaded, was expecting a version higher than 16.0... Is it the right file?

Yes, because the 16.0b was a beta release of the 16.0

Here are my DCS settings:

image.png

Discard gamma setting I was just palying a night mission, my usual setting is 2.2

image.png

Edited by WipeUout
New info and findings

25 minutes ago, WipeUout said:

Here are my DCS settings:

you might want to add your  d3dx_user.ini file