3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

Ralt + f12 records well but when i leave dcs and then i restart it is nothing saved.

?

Can you check that a file d3dx_user.ini is created in the same directory than dcs.exe ? It should be updated for each ALT+F12 press.

What is the way to change the convergence of zoom coordinates map?

Position of messages in cockpit view or in map view are defined in user_var_initialization.ini, in [ResourceRadioMap] section. See in file for more information.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

• 2 weeks later...
I can also post my AV8 Target profile, it contains all zoom mapping. But the command to have key mapping are (I mapped them in Shift+trim)

define    VR_ZoomMin                PGUP
define    VR_ZoomMed                HOME
define    VR_ZoomMax                INS
   MapKeyIO(&Joystick, H1D, VR_ZoomMin, AV8_TRIM_AFT);

Your Target please

In DCS FA/18C Ins Home PgUp are used for the throttle commands

FA/18C F9-F12 with Rside modifiers are free

so I’d like Ins Home PgUp rather be Ralt-F10/F11/F12 or something

and also assign these to buttons TMWH China and Boat also shifted perhaps

How did you get to “AV8_TRIM_AFT” in your example? how does that work (also define)?

thx

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Where are the LALT+F12 settings saved?

I do not see a changed .ini file

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Err,

the zooms won't render ground object (tanks) fire, does render the smoke, not the yellow/red fire

also, zoom in (5x 10x) will pick a spot a tad above the center of zoom normal?

New version 2.6.2 that render all the fire flame when zoomed (some were not) is available.

If it doesn't solve all the missing fire, please post a track.

Here is my tmc for the Harrier.

Only file d3dx_user.ini in game "bin" directory should be updated when you press ALT+F12.

I will not change default keymapping of the mod, used key depends of module and there would be no consensus, I fear.

Moreover, anyone can change the mapping by modifying "user_keymapping_zoom.ini" in [key1] to [key3] section. Change Key = line with the key you want (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx for keyname). You can add a modifier before the key, for example Key = no_shift CTRL no_alt VK_DELETE will work for CTRL+DELETE key only

Regarding the TAD : it is for the F18 ? It may be possible that it should not be zoomed, as for the Harrier. As I do not have her, I can not check.

AV8B.zip

Edited by lefuneste01

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

EDIT:

also, zoom in (5x 10x) will pick a spot a tad above the center of zoom normal?

and thx, great mod, huge improvement of standard VR zoom f.i.

New version 2.6.2 that render all the fire flame when zoomed (some were not) is available.

If it doesn't solve all the missing fire, please post a track.

thx, I’ll test

Here is my tmc for the Harrier.

wow that’s complicated, the include "util_usb.tmh" is a huge library

Only file d3dx_user.ini in game "bin" directory should be updated when you press ALT+F12.

now I know what to backup

I will not change default keymapping of the mod, used key depends of module and there would be no consensus, I fear.

Moreover, anyone can change the mapping by modifying "user_keymapping_zoom.ini" in [key1] to [key3] section. Change Key = line with the key you want (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx for keyname). You can add a modifier before the key, for example Key = no_shift CTRL no_alt VK_DELETE will work for CTRL+DELETE key only

I already figured out reading through the ini’s. Have F22 F23 F24 // Target: USB[0x71]USB[0x72]USB[0x73] -- I first used virtual F14, but that triggers a PrntScreen also

Regarding the TAD : it is for the F18 ? It may be possible that it should not be zoomed, as for the Harrier. As I do not have her, I can not check.

“TAD” is old English for ‘a little bit’.

It’s not pointing above (as I first thought, it’s below), when I zoom in 10x the center of zoom moves down ‘a little bit', roughly an object 1 mile away centered, when zoom in 10x I look at that object I have to move my head up about 30-60 feet (very roughly)

Perhaps nothing can be done about this, not very important

I have a training mission I created that respawns (a) killed bandit(s) (SU33 SU27) in my F/A-18C (perhaps you don’t have?), your mod breaks the mission at mission start with the message:

[string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3224: attempt to index local newGroupData' (a nil value) stack traceback:
 [Q: t
 [string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3224: in function teleportToPoint'
 [string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3365: in function respawnGroup
 [string if not Group.getByName( bigcirde*4 ) then..."]:3: in main chunk

this is the mission

PG FA18C 25k RESPAWN 2awacs.miz

substituted with a F15C does the same

PG F15C 25k RESPAWN 2awacs.miz

?

“TAD” is old English for ‘a little bit’.

It’s not pointing above (as I first thought, it’s below), when I zoom in 10x the center of zoom moves down ‘a little bit', roughly an object 1 mile away centered, when zoom in 10x I look at that object I have to move my head up about 30-60 feet (very roughly)

Then you can try shift + END / PAGEDOWN

I have a training mission I created that respawns (a) killed bandit(s) (SU33 SU27) in my F/A-18C (perhaps you don’t have?), your mod breaks the mission at mission start with the message:

[string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3224: attempt to index local newGroupData' (a nil value) stack traceback:
 [Q: t
 [string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3224: in function teleportToPoint'
 [string
 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.ICV~mis0000557C.I ua']:3365: in function respawnGroup
 [string if not Group.getByName( bigcirde*4 ) then..."]:3: in main chunk

this is the mission

substituted with a F15C does the same

?

That's very strange, are you sure that the mod is the cause ? It as no link with games other than display, tour messages are linked to game functions. When there is a problem usually it ends up with a popup ans amessage related to dx11, or a black screen...

That's very strange, are you sure that the mod is the cause ? It as no link with games other than display, tour messages are linked to game functions. When there is a problem usually it ends up with a popup ans amessage related to dx11, or a black screen...

this is my 1 mission that crashes and has trigger script in it,

I don't know, if I find out more I'll let l you know

Then you can try shift + END / PAGEDOWN

The offset is not horizontal, nor is it zoom convergence.

After zoom convergence having it sharp, I noticed the zoom 'path' is not straight but goes a little down, these about 60 feet down on a 1 mile zoom. Probably has to do with DCS seating position?

It was a non existing group call in the script. Never mind. Works.

is the dcs mod still broken??

It should work with the last stable and OB version, as long as you use the compatible graphics settings (that is no cockpit illumination and no Kegetys mod).

I have a Vive and it seems to swap the eyes or something?

Is there a fix for that or did I break it somehow?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Excellent work on this, now for your next trick, can you get rid of the lens flares from the sun being at different angles when looking directly at it?

I was hoping that the Mirror Sun Glare would fix it, but it didn't for me.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]