After Burner Sound problem

kram56

Hi,

I've had a annoying sound problem for some time. If I put the afterburners on for more than a minute the engine and wind sound are reduced significantly, so much so that I have to turn the sound up. Once the afterburners are off the sound kicks back in a couple of seconds later.

I've updated the drivers and reduced the sound accelerator without success.

Any ideas?

My specs are:

AMD Athlon 3500+

MSI RX 1950 Pro (512 mo)

ASUS A8R-MVP

1 Gig Corsair Ram

Maybe the first supersonic jet plane pilot made the same bug report when he had landed.

:megalol::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

If you are running Windows Vista, this is a known issue, otherwise Teka Teka is correct.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

I guess I should of thought about it :music_whistling:

That said, is the speed of sound 1227 km/h (761 mph)?

If thats the case I'm sure I'm not going that quick when the sound cuts :cry:

I'll go check :joystick:

Mach 1 can vary with altitude and other conditions. IAS (your HUD speed) will decrease with altitude -even if you do not slow down.

when the sound cuts out press F3... if you hear the bang after the plane has pass you are supersonic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

when the sound cuts out press F3... if you hear the bang after the plane has pass you are supersonic.

Isn't it easier to take a look at your Mach indicator? You know this instrument is there for a reason. :doh:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Well, I was trying to make it more empirical :) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]