What's the trick with setting aircraft to carrier spawn

Hovis

Hi all,

I'm very aware that the carrier spawn mechanics are changing and are this moment... funky...

However I'm wondering if there's any current rhyme or reason for what's going on right now. Some times I can set 15+ aircraft to start on the carrier, sometimes it locks at 4, with others instantly snapping to other airfields (I'm sorry that mechanic is utterly retarded)

I know the maximum number of active aircraft on the deck at one time is 10, however in multiplayer it seems like playing the lottery when it comes to getting the slots to actually work or just giving the "flight delayed" message. This becomes even more sketchy if I add statics to the deck, even if those statics are well clear of all spawn points/areas.

I've tried a mixture of adding aircraft one at a time next to the carrier and individually setting them to ramp/parking hot, I've also tried making the whole group and then snapping them to the carrier. No matter the method if it works perfectly there's a good chance the exact same method it won't work at all the next time I do it.

Help a brother out?

(I'm assuming and honestly praying there's a new system coming in when the new carrier module drops?)