Welcome to the English board!

Chizh

Pleased to be here thanks for all you hard work, it is much appreciated. I look forward to the 1.1 update, and being able to steal the use of someones broadband connection to get hold of it :wink:

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

Awesome .. great job and thanks to ED for the “English people” forum :wink: .

What’s the rule on images in our sigs? I read the Beware post and it seems that images may piss some people off, for understandable reasons, but I see some are using them....I guess I’ll wait and see if it’s appropriate to add one or not.. I don’t want to irritate anyone :D

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Спасибо за английский вариант форума, переводы babelfish нудны.

Thanks for the english forum option, babelfish translations are tedious.

I am looking forward very much to giving ED some well deserved financial support!

Just hope 1.1 is out before the holidays (family, what family?)......

Cheers,

E-jet

Im glad to see, that Lock-On lives on, extatic to see add-ons an improvements beeing made, Cheers for this forum.

Im радостное для того чтобы увидеть, то Замк-Na жизнях дальше, extatic увидеть расширения сделанный beeing улучшений, Cheers для этого форума.

Note sure if the translation is right. :partyman:

One Englishman signing in -- with credit card primed and ready for use when 1.1 arrives. Thanks for the forum (my Russian ain't too hot) and best of luck with the 1.1 expansion pack -- hopefully the first of many! :D

Im glad to see, that Lock-On lives on, extatic to see add-ons an improvements beeing made, Cheers for this forum.

Im радостное для того чтобы увидеть, то Замк-Na жизнях дальше, extatic увидеть расширения сделанный beeing улучшений, Cheers для этого форума.

Note sure if the translation is right. :partyman:

LMFAO... Online translators are NOT good... Which means that this forum will be very useful indeed.

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Yes! At last the English forum is up and running. It's good to see brick after brick fall into place in the wall. It means we're getting closer to the release of Flaming Cliffs every day now...

We were warned not to have pictures in our signatures (understandable), because most Russians use modems to connect to the internet. I hope ED has a broadband connection by the time we will download the add-on from your site :D

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away