What thing next OB update?

Bobik2002

Wags or someone else edited his post. This is the current text and was NOT the original text: "This is an introduction video regarding use of the AGM-154C JSOW for DCS: F/A-18C Hornet. The AGM-154C is planned to be included in the a later Open Beta release."

notice the typo?

It's really simple. You said at 8:30 AM that we'd get the JSOW in the NEXT OB patch, then at noon said we wouldn't. It's really not that big of a deal. Software development is a crazy beast, but releasing a statement publicly that's incorrect is what it is... and trying to hide it is silly...

I respect ED and I will always support their products, but I think that ED are debtors to DCS community. Almost two months and still nothing new for Hornet. Thats why it will be great If they surprise us and reward us for our patience and for 12.06 OB update we have both JSOW and TGP.

I think this is correct.

Features dont get ready because you feel like you earned them. Just wait a little bit and it will just turn into some anecdote about the past were you needed to wait 1 week more for the jsow

• ED Team
Wags or someone else edited his post. This is the current text and was NOT the original text: "This is an introduction video regarding use of the AGM-154C JSOW for DCS: F/A-18C Hornet. The AGM-154C is planned to be included in the a later Open Beta release."

notice the typo?

It's really simple. You said at 8:30 AM that we'd get the JSOW in the NEXT OB patch, then at noon said we wouldn't. It's really not that big of a deal. Software development is a crazy beast, but releasing a statement publicly that's incorrect is what it is... and trying to hide it is silly...

The video and update were not posted at 8:30 AM today, they were posted yesterday, and it was edited today once we knew the JSOW would not make OB this week.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Features dont get ready because you feel like you earned them. Just wait a little bit and it will just turn into some anecdote about the past were you needed to wait 1 week more for the jsow

Of course I`ve earned them. I paid for them already. When features will be ready, is other question.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

Of course I`ve earned them. I paid for them already. When features will be ready, is other question.

Let me rephrase: They wont get ready because you feel like you earned them to be there at that specific point in time. Of course you paid for them, and you'll get them, just one week later than was announced.

Let me rephrase: They wont get ready because you feel like you earned them to be there at that specific point in time. Of course you paid for them, and you'll get them, just one week later than was announced.

Agreed now. :thumbup: I just waiting so long. Just one week, then just one more week, then again...:cry:

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

NineLine or Wags: are we getting a patch on the 5th without JSOW and a small one on the 12th adding them?

While I think the F-18 development is progressing fine we really need that drag model fix for the F-14 that was planned to come in this patch back in may. :)

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• ED Team
NineLine or Wags: are we getting a patch on the 5th without JSOW and a small one on the 12th adding them?

While I think the F-18 development is progressing fine we really need that drag model fix for the F-14 that was planned to come in this patch back in may. :)

An Open Beta is still planned for this week, but the Hornet items will be for the following week.

Thanks

Ah so I understood that right! Brilliant, thanks so much, Wags! :)

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

An Open Beta is still planned for this week, but the Hornet items will be for the following week.

Thanks

Yusssssssss!

ec7c176d9d2e65fddd090e3577f4d394.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Thanks

Surely you mean the following scheduled update.

No worries about it all, as long as things are moving forward it's alright. Frustrations build up when we all wait for something particular for too long (and get the feeling that progress is slow). Happens with all the modules.

I for one occasionally shake a fist in the direction of the F-16 sub-forum when I read one or two things there.

And just to make sure that pace doesn't slow... Jay-SOW, Shmay-SOW, I seem to remember someone mentioning some resources might shift towards realising the Harpoon afterwards. That's one I look forward to.

Yes, there could be Hornet bugfixes in this update.

LOL! You’re getting good at that.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Wow, some whiners in here...stuff getting delayed and not on time or not at all is just ED giving us a realistic simulation of the military :D
Can't argue with that

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

This is standard procedure for all Testers on deck for a product release. JSOW needs some extra time, I highly doubt the Testers would have done anything more than confirming it needed extra time, so let's hold the conspiracy theories.

Let's not forget we are getting VR improvements, which although not Hornet specific it is still great. The guys on our wing are looking forward to that! :thumbup:

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Maybe I am getting good at this, I'll have to let you know. ;)

0e885dcab4064c885e88bad0368f25b6.gif

I would have still bought the hornet if it were released the first day of early access and they called it complete with no added features. All these improvements are like Christmas presents to me :) yes, I'm impatient and want them now, but I'm grateful for all these goodies and will take them as they come.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would have still bought the hornet if it were released the first day of early access and they called it complete with no added features. All these improvements are like Christmas presents to me :) yes, I'm impatient and want them now, but I'm grateful for all these goodies and will take them as they come.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more! The updates to include sensors and weapons have been a joy as they come in. Almost like a stepping stone in learning.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals