Updates

Eagle7907

Looks like the OB update will be coming Wednesday. Any idea if there will be updates/fixes for our F-14?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope so.

In the Hornet Forum (JSOW thread) Wags stated that the new munition will be introduced with the OB patch on June the 12th so we should be ready for another 7 days of waiting.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’m hoping for FM update also to fix Jester breaking lock/refuse to lock. God that is so annoying.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Hoping for FM fix too !

Me too!

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Let's hope so.

In the Hornet Forum (JSOW thread) Wags stated that the new munition will be introduced with the OB patch on June the 12th so we should be ready for another 7 days of waiting.

He said only the hornet stuff is delayed. Everything else is still coming.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3934979&postcount=36

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Updates

Bravo HB! Excellent work. That is one long changelog!

Can't remember if this was an issue before, but I've noticed that the maneuver slats/flaps aren't starting to extend at 13.5 units AoA as they should, and that max STR at most speeds is achieved with them retracted, which is very much incorrect as pr. the manual where they would've been extended starting at 13.5 units AoA whilst Max STR is achieved at 15 units AoA.

Is the Tomcat more zoomy now?

I haven't tried it yet, but it appears they made FM tweaks. More specifically to the engine parameters.

Is the Tomcat more zoomy now?

It appears so yes, however the update came with a new set of issues sadly as the extend/retract schedule for the maneuver devices now aren't working correctly.

The maneuver devices should extend at 13.5 units AoA and retract again when AoA drops below 8 units.

It appears so yes, however the update came with a new set of issues sadly as the extend/retract schedule for the maneuver devices now aren't working correctly.

The maneuver devices should extend at 13.5 units AoA and retract again when AoA drops below 8 units.

Hi Hummingbird, is this after you have updated now? 2.5.5? Thank you.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi Hummingbird, is this after you have updated now? 2.5.5? Thank you.

Yes, just went in to test it.

Ran the testing at 6,500 ft & SL.

At 6,500 ft maintaining 0.60 mach & 15 units AoA the maneuver devices were all retracted (tried it down to 0.54 mach), same at SL and 0.56 Mach.

Edited by Hummingbird

Yes, just went in to test it.

Ran the testing at 6,500 ft & SL.

At 6,500 ft maintaining 0.60 mach & 15 units AoA the maneuver devices were all retracted (tried it down to 0.54 mach), same at SL and 0.56 Mach.

Thank you, we'll be looking right into it.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

When I am starting the mission "On alert 5" my F-14 falls down like a stone after taking off from the carrier. What is wrong?

Hooked up to the cat?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).