DCS Wishlist - F-16N Skins for Navy Aggressors

JUICE-AWG

I have several skins projects with respect to the F-16 Viper module that is soon to cross the skies of DCS World, such as aggressors and each combat squad of the different countries that have such an incredible aircraft.

I will not have the pleasure of flying it but I will be happy to make it your skin for those who have the pleasure to fly it, they can enjoy my work.

Here are some of my work and those that are still to be added

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=xcorvinusx&set_filter=Y

Does anyone know if the F-16N is just a C-Model viper re-designated as a N for "Navy" identification? I'm just hoping they have some N-Model Skins for NATOPs TopGun Adversary Roles.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 6 months later...