Mission Loading Freeze Status

apollomaker

I have been looking for any new info on the status of this issue (mission freeze up during loading) but cannot find any. As per earlier reports, version 2.5.4.30386 works fine, but any updating to either 2.5.5.31917 or 2.5.5.32299 exhibits the freeze at "World Preload: 1/60" during mission load.

I have had to revert to version 2.5.4.30386 to regain mission function. Any new status or word with this issue?

Much Appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sim Box: Asus Maximus, Intel 4790 CPU @ 4.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX-790 + 5GB VRAM, Win7-64, 1 KW supply

I am having the same problem with the last two Open Beta's but I've only seen it on the Nevada map. It happens with some Missions and also some Instant Action. I know NineLine has seen it reported but I don't know if they have a fix yet.

Brandon

Hello Again -- loaded new update (2.5.5.32533) and can see ED worked on the issue. Good news. At least, missions are loading now. Need to spend some time with it. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sim Box: Asus Maximus, Intel 4790 CPU @ 4.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX-790 + 5GB VRAM, Win7-64, 1 KW supply

Please test this who has this error

Unbelievable, just 9 AI in the air, and cannot loadable for me.

Created now, fresh.

My buddy tested for me: loadable.

edit: only the mig21 can cause the crash, only 1 unit!!!

scattered_9AIunits.miz

Edited by discwalker
the only chosen one

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

Why is it DCS, perhaps your computer is mysterious? My computer likes DCS as your friends does.

+1

Tried both missions and both loaded without a problem.

Are you running any mods? Please double check/deactivate and test again? I'm running an vanilla OB and as i said, both of your missions run fine.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 2 weeks later...
I am having the same problem with the last two Open Beta's but I've only seen it on the Nevada map. It happens with some Missions and also some Instant Action. I know NineLine has seen it reported but I don't know if they have a fix yet.

Brandon

I have that problem too. It looks like the software wants to select something what is not present or unable to execute, or wants to put too much data on the GPU.
Edited by Dutchy

• 1 month later...