F-5A ENGINEER's TALK (video)

DieHard

Really nice aircraft with simple solutions, certainly a dream project for the engineers who worked on it.

The guys managed to deliver a really fast airplane, small, simple, easy to operate.

Not surprised that it was a sucessfull asset from Norway to Vietnan, from the 60s into the 21th century. With some technical tweaks both Singapore and Brazil were able to keep up with the tecnologies that were not affordable at the time (HUD, all weather operation, ai-to-air refueling), it stands for how valuable these aircrafts were for their operators.

Edited by jamespejam

• 3 weeks later...

Mover just released a cool F-5 FAM vid

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link