will there be a Black Shark 2

There will be a Black Shark 2, a Black Shark Reloaded and a Black Shark 4.0: Shark Blacker. After that the franchise will get unpopular and ED will be forced to change the rating to R, and come up with titles like: Black Shark's first time 25, My, oh my, what a long, big, hard, Black Shark nr 69, and ofcourse the bestseller of this deprived series: Black Sharks shooting stuff at moms 8

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

After that they plan to make a whole new sim that will realistically deploy the F-16.

F-16?!!

ED must be bored to death! Who in the world needs another F-16 simulator when there's already Falcon4.0, Open Falcon, Red Viper, Allied Force etc...

BTW F-16 will probably turn obsolete in year or two!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There will be a Black Shark 2, a Black Shark Reloaded and a Black Shark 4.0: Shark Blacker. After that the franchise will get unpopular and ED will be forced to change the rating to R, and come up with titles like: Black Shark's first time 25, My, oh my, what a long, big, hard, Black Shark nr 69, and ofcourse the bestseller of this deprived series: Black Sharks shooting stuff at moms 8

Dude, I really don't want to know what you do in your freetime...:huh:

ROFLMAO!:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: F_F that's amazing:thumbup:

This answer should keep Genius satisfied for a while :megalol:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer