LLTM2008

lce

Gentlemen,

The LLTM2007 was a great event. The competition was fierce, freeflight was fun and the demo section was amazing to say the least.

And we will do it all again.

Again we will be guest at Tobit software in Ahaus Germany.

Again we will have freeflight, competition and demo flights.

Again we will have a buffet to keep us focused on the main thing …… flying.

Again we will have sponsors waiting in line to show their latest and best hardware.

Again we will make it a 3 day event, 4 if you really want it all.

And again, for the second time we will keep it in the spring.

LLTM2008 03 – 06 April 2008

As it is September we have not begun updating the website and other things relevant for the LLTM event. But we wanted the date out to the community so all can plan ahead.

More later ……

lltm2008_patchcombo.gif

Hmm.....I have an idea on how to get my computer there. (plan includes a lot of ESD bags)

I may actually make it this year. Lightner, you there? :). We gotta get there this time!

But I will need monitor and computer case. Perhaps I can order a case to lltm and somehow take my monitor with me.

Ice will you make the trip? Very long trip for you in that case from Australia, but would be fun to see people from all places, for sure.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Yoda i will be there next year and i could bring a spare monitor if you want.

Where are you coming from ?

Really appreciate it Groove, will come from Sweden, but....

I have rather high requirements for my monitor(unless you have spare 24" widescreen :)), so I think it is better if I bring my own in some way.

But Really! Thanks for offering!

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

It's my turn again this year to host the Lockon competition, let's make it a good one!

I have some great ideas for the missions, so spread the word, and let's hope we exceed last year's 13 participants (There must be more Lockon enthousiasts out there)

@ Yoda:

I have a spare 21" Dell P1110 CRT monitor if you like, it can do 1800x1440 at 70 or 75Hz, so resolution shouldn't be a problem ;)

I can also take an empty miditower computer case with me. It already has a 3.5" floppy drive, but no power supply.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award