What is the update plan for F/ a-18c this week?

mojiao

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

Hi the team have been working hard but we can not promise the TPOD will be ready this week.

When we have more news we will share it.

As always, we are pushing very hard for it, but we cannot make any promises. The engineer stills feels confident.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I think everyone wants this question to ask the workers ED, but as always, silence is maintained...

See quote from Wags in post #2. ED has been communicating with us every week, sometimes more than once a week. Anything but silent.

• ED Team

A good source of info will always be the mini updates

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194412

17 pages long so far with 164 posts . . .

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Looks like the Hornet has suddenly turned into a Harrier :D

??? Despite the fact that Wags said Hornet updates would be switched to a monthly schedule months ago? And despite the fact they said this, they have continued releasing updates and hot fixes much more frequently than monthly? EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY we get these threads from folks that don’t spend the time reading the information that has been given to us, and then complain there is no communication :doh:

??? Despite the fact that Wags said Hornet updates would be switched to a monthly schedule months ago? And despite the fact they said this, they have continued releasing updates and hot fixes much more frequently than monthly? EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY we get these threads from folks that don’t spend the time reading the information that has been given to us, and then complain there is no communication :doh:

Calm your tits bro :lol: I was just referencing the fact he used the term TPOD instead of TGP. I even put the word in bold so that it looks obvious.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think everyone wants this question to ask the workers ED, but as always, silence is maintained...

And why is silence maintained? Well silence is maintained because no matter what ED says people will complain...

"Sorry, Its not going to be released this week"..."BUT IT WAS PROMISED"

"It will be release Tomorrow...Wait sorry a blocking bug prevents release"..."BUT IT WAS PROMISED"

Released...with a blocking bug..."YOU MESSED UP THE GAME"

THAT is why silence...

Here's a real simple fact...I've flown about 10 hours since Monday and not ONCE did it occur to me that my gaming experience was being dramatically impeded by the lack of a targeting POD.

If you can't say you have mastered every single F-18C system and every single F-18C weapon and you can't fly a Case 1, Case 2 and Case 3 approach flawlessly every single time...Allowing the absence of the Targeting POD to impact your enjoyment of the sim shows lack of imagination...

The simple fact is we will remember how WELL it was done a lot longer that how FAST it was done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

:thumbup: +1, apart from the fact I haven't managed 10 hours this week (more like 2):smilewink:

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

And why is silence maintained? Well silence is maintained because no matter what ED says people will complain...

"It will be release Tomorrow...Wait sorry a blocking bug prevents release"..."BUT IT WAS PROMISED"

THAT is why silence...

Here's a real simple fact...I've flown about 10 hours since Monday and not ONCE did it occur to me that my gaming experience was being dramatically impeded by the lack of a targeting POD.

If you can't say you have mastered every single F-18C system and every single F-18C weapon and you can't fly a Case 1, Case 2 and Case 3 approach flawlessly every single time...Allowing the absence of the Targeting POD to impact your enjoyment of the sim shows lack of imagination...

The simple fact is we will remember how WELL it was done a lot longer that how FAST it was done.

+1

:thumbup: +1, apart from the fact I haven't managed 10 hours this week (more like 2):smilewink:

I work at Disney World...Its cheaper than Therapy...

:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

and a lot more fun:D

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

THAT is why silence...

Nailed it.

giphy.gif

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Cast Member, eh?

Indeed...although I do have one of the cooler gigs...

DWM069533.jpg

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server