VF-143 Pukin Dogs

Jack

Really great work, thanks! Any chance you'll be doing the Pukin' dogs "retro bird" from 2005 as well? Would be great company for those 3 nice birds. In the last tomcat days, each squadron was allowed to paint one Tomcat in a Retro paint scheme. And the VF-143 one was one of the best Looking, imho :)

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Really great work, thanks! Any chance you'll be doing the Pukin' dogs "retro bird" from 2005 as well? Would be great company for those 3 nice birds. In the last tomcat days, each squadron was allowed to paint one Tomcat in a Retro paint scheme. And the VF-143 one was one of the best Looking, imho :)

Yes, currently i'm workin on it ;)

Jack, are you planning on making one from the 70's as well?

Yes, when the A model realesed

Looks great!

Can I humbly request a 1998 CAG-bird for the USS John C. Stennis round-the-world cruise?

I havent found any pictures online myself and I am unsure if it had "JCS" on the rudders or nothing except "AG". The line-livery is among the defaul skins but not the CAG. I think it would be great to be able to put CVW-7 in its entirety on the deck of the Stennis.

Looks great!

Can I humbly request a 1998 CAG-bird for the USS John C. Stennis round-the-world cruise?

I havent found any pictures online myself and I am unsure if it had "JCS" on the rudders or nothing except "AG". The line-livery is among the defaul skins but not the CAG. I think it would be great to be able to put CVW-7 in its entirety on the deck of the Stennis.

I didn't find a picture either. But it is a good idea. If someone have pics from it. Please post here.

In the other hand. if someone has information about the crew,please share it. I would like to add to the package more palnes

AG/103, BuNo 161421

33.jpg

AG/105, BuNo 162926

35.jpg

AG/107, BuNo 162700

36.jpg

Edited by Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding the 1998 World Cruise for the Stennis, I found a couple pictures of the CAG aircraft's tails. There are also some other pictures for line aircraft, unsure of their bureau numbers.

Link to pics:http://www.topedge.com/alley/images/f14b/vf143bi1.htm

My Liveries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Strider32/apply/

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

• 1 month later...