Mission Editor Issues

• ED Team

Hey all,

I would like to have you all, that really spend a lot of time in the Mission Editor, or even if you just make simple missions, list me your top 10 issues that cause you headaches in the Mission Editor that you would like to see addressed.

To make this easy to look over and pass along to the team, please keep the lists on Bugs, no big descriptions, no long rants about what should or shouldn't be done, just a simple, easy to read list of the top ten issues for you personally.

This is a personal list, so your top ten might be different than someone else's, so please, just list yours, and no discussions, arguments, etc.

Thanks!

ED Team

• Like 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• The viewable area of the map for NTTR has been bugged since September 2018. It is panned West and truncates most of the eastern-most grid. A similar issue affected the Persian Gulf map, but it was restored in November 2018. I have pictures in another thread - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3930428&postcount=2

• Several trigger actions only functioning for the host machine in multiplayer, most notably - SCENERY REMOVE OBJECTS does not propagate to the client machines.

• Undocumented trigger conditions such as DEAD ZONE

• Undocumented trigger actions such as STATIC ACTIVATE

• Unit template list resets to USA each time template icon is pressed, yet still shows templates from Russia if a Russian coalition group was the last template placed.

• No "Go to Waypoint" advanced waypoint action under Perform Command for ships

• No Undo Function

• Drag and drop doesn't work on multiple statics/groups/units even though all are selected - only moves the unit under the cursor. Cut and paste is not a good alternative as doing so deletes any associated trigger conditions/actions

• Copy/Paste not functional for Trigger Zones

Edited by IlludiumQ36

My thanks for asking. Here's a few that spring to mind, unfortunately, not in any particular order or priority:

- Enemy AI aircraft not engaging targets when using the dedicated server with No Render. I understand that this is a known issue

- I find the use of templates to be pretty non-intuitive. For example, I'd like to be able to setup a base that can be placed anywhere, on any map

- No ability to place grass airfields

- Odd apportionment of assets. For example, only the Russians appear to have cargo vessels. Maybe assets could be available to all (e.g. the cargo), available to all Soviets, available to all NATO etc. Maybe you could let us the players define how we'd like it

- Inability to change coalitions post creation of a mission

- Weather system....isn't great

- I'd like to be able to group units from different countries. For example, if I have a Naval task group, would be good to be able to include say US, Spain and UK

- If I attempt to save a mission whilst it's running in the dedicated server (yeah, pretty stupid of me I know), it corrupts the names of every unit

- No "undo" option

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

To make this easy to look over and pass along to the team, please keep the lists on Bugs, no big descriptions, no long rants about what should or shouldn't be done, just a simple, easy to read list of the top ten issues for you personally.

Glad to see this thread, but this made me want clarification.

Is this bugs only (ie when copy-pasting planes, the uncontrolled checkbox vanishes)

Or can we make suggestions (ie when copy-pasting uncontrolled planes, make it so a start trigger is automatically added to the triggered actions).

I'm taking my time to choose the 10 most important things, but I want to make sure they are all eligible.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

• ED Team
Glad to see this thread, but this made me want clarification.

Is this bugs only (ie when copy-pasting planes, the uncontrolled checkbox vanishes)

Or can we make suggestions (ie when copy-pasting uncontrolled planes, make it so a start trigger is automatically added to the triggered actions).

I'm taking my time to choose the 10 most important things, but I want to make sure they are all eligible.

I will accept features that border on bugs, but just dont get carried away, we can do a feature list another day :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

EDITED to comply with Nineline's post

1. Can't change coalitions after creating mission

2. Hiding/unhiding units is time consuming

3. Trigger zone size can't be input as nautical miles

4. Group/Coalition/etc in Moving Zone not possible, trigger only exists for unit in moving zone

5. Event handlers are very limited for triggers, for example "ON SHOT" activates for any shot, while being able to specify what unit's shot would make it more useful

6. No indication that AI waypoints are too short for a given task (example waypoint too close to bombing target makes AI loop around or abort bombing, but this can't be seen without testing mission)

7. Can't make AI form up before takeoff, especially bad at airports that require taxing on runway

8. No control over ship RoE/Reaction to Threat

9. When adding units to group they may end up being automatically placed on water, which prevents adding more units to the group

10. The last placed group template is auto selected when placing another template group, even if it's impossible for that country to use those units

Edited by Exorcet

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

I will accept features that border on bugs, but just dont get carried away, we can do a feature list another day :)

OK, I'm mostly happy with the mission editor as it is, but I would love to have a couple of features to make it easier to reuse mission "components" into the creation of other missions:

1) Extend the functionality of Static Templates to save not only the units and their routes, but also save Trigger Zones and Triggers .. this would allow us to build libraries of trigger sequences, for use by Mission designers that are not into scripting.

2) Unit Templates are also great, but are almost impossible to share as they are all stored within a single LUA file .. change this so that they may be saved as independent files, like its done with the Static Templates.

I'd love to have other facilities, like easier group selection of units, but these two seems like the most feasible to implement without too much work :)

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1. Scenery objects remove does not display to MP clients

2. Late activated naval units do not synchronize properly for MP clients. Boats appear invisible or wake/shadows only unless viewed from a very specific angle. They cannot be damaged. If a client leaves and returns, the position will display properly. If the boat is destroyed, clients experiencing desync will see the smoke from the burning vessel at its ORIGINAL position, not where it was destroyed. A client can correct the desync by exiting and rejoining the server

3. MP clients not accessible at the group level by scripting functions

4. Absence of a neutral coalition

5. Absence of undo function

6. Combined Arms control not available for dynamically spawned artillery. MP clients also unable to move naval vessels

I'd say those are my main issues at the moment. Thanks!

Edited by feefifofum

Thanks for giving ME some more love, here's my issues list:

- As mentioned above, not technically a bug, but incomplete/inconsistent asset division; some units are found in REDfor only, some BLU. Sometimes a nations should have access to certain assets, but don't have them (not an issue of skins, a lot of vehicles actually don't feature nation roundels/flags)

- When making heavy use of templates: Placing a template, deselecting template menu (required otherwise you place another template) and then selecting templates again, resets the selected template to the top one featured.

Alternatively:

If you place a REDFOR template, deselect templates, then select on of the units placed, then select templates again, the nation resets to USA but still has the previous nation's saved templates listed; this means I'm now placing US SA-2 battery.

T.16000m HOTAS + Pedals || TrackIR5 ||

Win10 64bit || 120+500GB SSD, 1TB HDD || i5 4440 @3.3GHz || 16GB RAM @ 1600MHz || GTX1070 G1 ||

FCIII, L39ZA, AJS-37, Normandy '44, Persian Gulf, Channel

F/A-18C, Bf-109 K-4, WW2 Asset Pack, CA, P-47, F-16

1. Ability to rotate entire groups rather than individual units.

2. The ability to select the first unit of a group by clicking on it rather than automatically selecting the last unit of the group until the first unit is clicked again.

3. The ability to select, rotate, and move multiple groups at once. (Currently we can only select)

4. "Several trigger actions only functioning for the host machine in multiplayer, most notably - SCENERY REMOVE OBJECTS does not propagate to the client machines." - IlludiumQ36, though I also have this issue.

5. The ability to place static objects on carriers or other ships. They appear correctly in the editor, however they teleport to land once in game. Only static aircraft can be placed and work properly.

6. Ships should have separate restriction options for surface to air and anti-ship missiles, as well as the ability to control the ROE.

7. Hidden units should have a faded icon rather than being completely hidden, requiring you to search through a unit list to find/modify them.

8. All aircraft should have a "spawn on ground" or "spawn on ground (hot)" function available by default.

9. FARP zones/mobile FARP zones to replace the current FARP pads, allowing road bases, helicopter outposts, and more without requiring a full helipad or FARP pad.

10. More capable supply system, allowing real time modification such as the ability to set a trigger for an aircraft to land and add a predetermined amount/type of supplies to an airfield/warehouse/FARP.

BUGS:

1. Airplane runway start not honoured in multiplayer when late activated. Runway start not currently usable reliably as sometimes planes default to ramp and sometimes they face backwards.

2. Airplane size limitations at airports - things like C-130/IL-76 on Persian Gulf and at Bandar Abbas mostly, is impossible to work around.

Items which might be FR's but are huge:

3. FARPs (and statics) can't be late activated (all about map capture dynamics)

4. Client slots can't be late activated (weird things happen when you try to late activate ships with client slots)

5. Neutral statics, especially FARPS (statics design very different from Group design and makes life very hard)

6. Synchronisation of scenery, smoke, big smoke into Multiplayer (not quite ME but starts here)

MINOR ITEMS

7. Undo (feature)

8. Group select/ group paste with LMB drag selection (feature)

9. Disappearing ships (old bug) when setting more than one of type esp transport ones (not critical)

10. Copying triggers (feature)

11. Templates are MAP based and cant travel to a different map (no transpose of coords)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

In no particular order, the 10 greatest annoyances I come across are:

• Inability to change coalitions after the initial setup.

• Complete unit reset when groups change nationality (I'm sure it has to do with how some units don't exist for all nationalities, but it would be far better if it worked like with templates, where only the unavailable units are reset to some default type, as opposed to everything resetting).*

• On that note: inability to copy templates between nationalities without LUA editing.

• Inability to delete specific units in a group — you can only delete the last unit by reducing group size.

• Lack of simple multi-select functionality (sure, you can shift click, but one misclick and you lose everything, and it's… a bit of a slog, let's say to move an entire FARP consisting of several dozen statics and multiple groups of units).

• Hidden/hidden in planning/visible logic, especially as it crosses over with the F10/external view option logic. Hidden static units end up always visible, and always visible units end up being hidden depending on how these are combined — the end in-game result does not correlate with the ME settings.

• Auxiliary nav data (eg. target and nav points for the Ka-50) do not transfer over when copy-pasting groups, and waypoints are offset based on the new starting point when doing the same. In both cases, this means that copy-pasting is less efficient than just building a group from scratch since you have to reset and adjust every nav point anyway.

• Lack of ground settings, defaults, and data cartridge setup — for some ancient modules, there's the “prepare mission” function, but it's so inapplicable that it might as well be removed and replaced with a unified way of doing the same thing (if this could also help with mission pre-planning and also work in MP, it would be golden).

• The logic for troop transport is somewhere between broken, far too limited, and/or wholly unintuitive, and on the off chance that it works, it's incredibly fragile and will stop working at the drop of a hat.

• But above all: an almost complete lack of continually updated documentation of triggers, actions, behaviours, tasks, commands, and options. The last official one is… what? A decade old, from some early version of the A-10C or Ka-50 module? It's so out of date and incomplete that it hurts, and community efforts, while valiant, are relying on a lot of guesswork and out-of-date experimentation. As new functions and tasks are added, the information on how they work is zero.

…ok, that last one got a bit rant:y, but there you go. :P

* As an addendum to the second point, it's entirely possible to change unit nationality and coalition through direct LUA editing, and nothing actually breaks when you do this… except if you accidentally click on that group in the ME. If you do, it is immediately recognised as being the wrong unit type for the wrong nationality, and is reset to a base unit which may or may not even be able to exist where it now sits. This “auto-fixing” needs to go since there really isn't anything to fix: indeed, it actually breaks things rather than make them work.

edit, since NL posted the clarification while I was thinking: ok, at least half of those are probably feature requests rather than bugs, but for some of the game-logic behaviours at least, the line between the two is quite blurry.

Edited by Tippis

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

1. Ability to rotate entire groups rather than individual units......

This can be done though it isn't intuitive. Steps in order:

• Select your group
  • Press the template icon
  • In the template menu, rotate the "wheel" or punch in the angle desired
  • IMPORTANT: press the template icon AGAIN (deactivates template menu)
  • Select one of the units in your group
  • Deselect the unit by clicking on the map.
  • ?
  • Profit.

#1 with a bullet: DOCUMENTATION OF MISSION EDITOR FUNCTIONS Please put the Version number and Date of the DCS User Guide and the Build number of DCS used to create the guide on the cover, lower right hand cover. When changes are made in a section, please place a black bar on the left-hand side margin on the sentence or entire paragraph that has been changed. Versioning control of all documents for DCS would be fantastic!

#2: A 3D visualization mechanism that allows me to make real time edits in the Mission Editor so I can place, preview and adjust ground-based units and scenery objects without having to play a mission, end it and then restart/resave the mission in the Mission Editor. This would also be tied to an undo function.

#3: Native support for PDF slides in the Mission Editor Briefing section.

#4: Native support for MP3 audio files for use by triggers in the Mission Editor.

#5: A method to start a mission with a MP4 "cut scene" video or video briefing. These could be coded to skip ahead or skip entirely with the space bar or some user-defined custom keyboard command. You might even have a VCR style playback control screen overlay to run this.

#6: A means to display multiple geographic coordinate system outputs on screen during mission design. It would be nice to see the MGRS coordinate and LAT/LON coordinate and the X/Y/Z coordinates displayed together for multiple reasons.

#7: A mouse cursor capture keyboard command to capture the mouse cursor crosshair's geographic position coordinates on the mission editor map screen and the mouse cursor's elevation point in a copy and paste function. For example, put the cursor on a bridge on the map; hit CTRL+J and pull the LAT/LON and Elevation for the mouse cursor crosshair's point. The JTAC should have this ability on the F10 map in game as well.

#8: A Mission Editor Coordinate Conversion Tool pop up menu that converts from/to a pull-down set of coordinate types and would also let me copy that data to the clipboard. For example, the pull down menu might ask what coordinate format type do you wish to enter data in on the left side of the pop up window? Then on the right side of the pop up window all supported coordinate types, to include the entry type are displayed. Example:

LEFT-SIDE (Convert From) --------------------------------- RIGHT-SIDE (Convert To)

Coordinate Entry Format ----------------------------------- Coordinate Output Format

MGRS -------------------------------------------------- MGRS:

UTM ------------------------------------------------------ UTM:

LAT/LON DD.DDDDD ----------------------------------- LAT/LON DD.DDDDD:

LAT/LON DD.MM.MMM --------------------------------- LAT/LON DD.MM.MMM:

LAT/LON DD.MM.SS.SSS ------------------------------- LAT/LON DD.MM.SS.SSS:

DCS X/Y/Z GRID ---------------------------------------- DCS X/Y/Z GRID:

#9- Aircraft Taxi logic and parking space size fixes to ALL airports. The C-130, KC-130, C-17, AN-26, AN-30 and YAK-40 should be able to land and park at every airfield in every DCS terrain. Fix by having a Landing Zone (LZ) editor for prepared and dirt surfaces.

#10 - Fix the limitation on small watercraft from going upstream into inland waterways, rivers and lakes.

Edited by Backy 51

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attack advanced waypoint actions failing to produce an attack without out obvious reason. eg https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3832227&postcount=3

If a waypoint action is to attack a target it should take place regardless unless the aircraft doesn't have the munitions loaded that were specified. Other waypoint actions like horizontal evade AAA should simply modify the AI's attack profile changing the chances of success and/or survival. The attack should not require the other actions to take place.

If I was to mention enhancements it would be for the editor to generate more and better warnings/errors when something incompatible with the unit's loadout/fuel state/profile etc was instructed by the mission designer. A lot of time is wasted building missions because something which appears perfectly reasonable has been added but when tested the aircraft fails to do what was instructed and finding out why can take a very long time on some occasions.

Hi All,

Some old and some new issues below:

• Uncontrolled option at airfields is now missing. (Please include for ground starts, if at all possible).

• 2D FARP does not reflect the actual dimensions, leading to items being placed incorrectly.

• Often when selecting a unit that you may wish to amend, only the last vehicle placed will be highlighted during selection. Resulting in having to reselect the unit in the group you wanted to change.

• Unit radio transmissions in MP improvement, as often only the host has access.

• AI helos following taking off from a "ground hot start", often fly in the opposite direction to their first assigned waypoint. Eventually they will end up at the waypoint designated.

Placing Farps in a wooded area no longer removes trees from the placement location.

Scenary Remove objects zone will remove buildings but not always trees. (In certain map locations eg Between POTI and Patara-Poti GG27)

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

Here is my list of issues for the ME.

1) Trigger Action: Play Argument

He have the action "play argument" in the trigger options, but it is not working.

There is even no existing function like

Unit.getByName("myUnit").playArgument(...)

So I guess it was started (at least in the GUI of the ME) but never finished.

More info' :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=213994

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=79216&highlight=play%2Aargument

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=171658&highlight=play%2Aargument

2) Airfield item is missing

For many years we has "airfield" (grass?) in the static object list, we where able to specify direction of the runway and the length, it never worked (since I play DCS) and now it's completly missing.

Fix it will be apprieciate by all prop' pilots.

3) Copy/past not working for everything

You can select a ground unit and make CTRL+C et CTRL+V to copy/paste it, but it doesn't work for the trigger zones for example

4) Undo

(tbh, I don't know if it's a bug or just never implemented)

It's really missing, especially when you deleted something by mistake. Undo really needs to be fixed.

5) Aerobatics instructions for IA

You can ask to a plane to make some aerobatic stuffs, and he is supposed to do all of them, but... nope, the plane is making only the first one and keep going straigth somewhere without any reaction

6) Multi selection

(tbh too, as for Undo, I don't know niether if it's a bug or just never implemented)

Selection multiple items to move them and/or delete them isn't working

7) Ground spawn

Many plane don't have "spawn on ground" and "spawn on ground (hot)" in their starting waypoint functions.

I guess it's a bug because prop' planes should have it (Yak-52, I-16, ...)

Thx for asking

Edited by astazou

My DCS contributions:
- My mods/skins: here
- My server/missions scripts: there
- My Discord bot:
this place
If you want to thank me buying a coffee☕/beer🍺, feel free:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Astazou

I'll put some bugs or at least very unintuitive items sure.

1# Template selection gives wrong units for wrong coalitions. My Russian groups somehow appear as US when selecting template menu.

2# Embarking and disembarking troops onto transports is either broken or very laborous to set up with additional steps that aren't mentioned.

3# Trigger zones tend to go below one another. For example if I add a coloured zone it gets masked by an older, larger zone (if I have one) making colour coding almost useless.

4# After completing an assigned attack, the AI aircraft do not RTB but rather opt to overfly the target or engage with guns.

5# Lack of ground spawning (without poking at the LUA file) makes ground ops with Viggen impossible by default.

6# Viggen mobile ground crew does not work in MP.

7# Only kinds of smokes I've managed to get working are coloured smoke markers, and "big smoke" with all its subclasses. Dust/smoke or columns of smoke do not work for me (admittedly they are labeled as test, but that hasn't changed in years)

8# Cargo placed on carriers slides off even when linked to unit.

8.5# When copypasting linked units on carriers they show up as wings unfolded until toggling the link

Wishlist (I know that's not the point of this thread, but here goes nothing)

1# UNDO FEATURE

2# When commanding a formation for ground units, having additional units placed in the group take the correct position instead of forming a line first would be nice

3# After selecting a unit, right clicking on another could bring a pop-up drop down menus for available actions. This would speed up the process since you wouldn't have to go tweak waypoint actions, and you wouldn't have to name every group to be individually targetable (in big missions it gets bloated and scrolling down to assign that one unit or group is very tedious)

4# instead of naming every group as "New airplane group" or "New vehicle group", could we get a type classification instead? Such as "New Anti-air group", "New armor group" , "New transport" etc? Some of my missions have thousands of units placed and "New vehicle group #371" tells me absolutely nothing in a huge list of units.

5# Hovering a cursor over an available option in trigger menus could describe what it does like with adv. WP actions, or even how to use the feature. Alternatively it could bring up a hyperlink to appropriate guide for it online.

6# Speedboats placeable on rivers. Also a bug?

7# Manual layering of Trigger zones to help with issue 3.

8# weather zones, or variable weather. Rain in one place and fog elsewhere for example. Dynamic weather doesn't do this to my understanding

9# Coalition editing

Edited by Coffeecup

• Mission creator's personal setting options being put into the mission's options and enforced to the whole mission (not all of the settings actually seem to get enforced, but certain ones do like aircraft special assist options like autorudder/rudder assist. If they do nothing, what are they even doing in the missions options file anyways?). I am referring to things that are NOT in the mission editors list of enforceable settings. If they are intended to be controlled in the mission, then they should be included in the mission editor to be set there just like the others. I see this as a bug in the sense that settings are getting enforced that probably should not be and many mission designers have no idea it is happening.

• BOMB IN ZONE condition has an inaccurate or incomplete (maybe both) list of weapons to choose from.

• When selecting a unit of a group, the mission editor displays the info for the LAST unit of the group instead of the one that is actually selected and highlighted. You need to click on it again for it to show properly. This is an annoying inconvenience.

• Several trigger actions only functioning for the host machine in multiplayer, most notably - SCENERY REMOVE OBJECTS does not propagate to the client machines.

• Inability to change coalitions post creation of a mission

• No indication that AI waypoints are too short for a given task (example waypoint too close to bombing target makes AI loop around or abort bombing, but this can't be seen without testing mission)

• Rivers and lakes are not considered water for appropriately sized ships

• Unit Templates are also great, but are almost impossible to share as they are all stored within a single LUA file .. change this so that they may be saved as independent files, like its done with the Static Templates.

• Absence of a neutral coalition

Just on the "Bugs" part,if we define bug as a "documented feature that doesn't operate how the documents say it should" and excluded the SSE's handling of what we input (basically resolves down to UI) then my list is different and much shorter.

Disappearing ships from the UI - steps, add a tanker Elnya 160 to an existing ship group and you find it is invisible. Happens with the other cargo ship and probably others too.

Honestly I think any option that you click in ME that doesn't work in the mission in some way falls under this category, like smoke markers, big smoke, scenery not in multiplayer and Civilian traffic settings not honoured and such, but if this falls outside what you are needing @SithSpawn then I'd say that I don't find the UI handling very buggy at all, it's really quality of life features that most people will be seeking to reduce time spent in the ME.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The biggest annoyance for me is when they push new updates and they don't test them. I work in the IT Field and i see this all the time.

Currently, I am unable to choose other coalition forces within ME. It's currently defaulted to the US. It appears this is a repeated post amongst the annoyances. I'm sure there will be another patch soon to correct this.

- undo, or you realy want delete this unit?

- ROE broken

- Fog of War broken in MP

- add waypoint, edit waypoint, delete Waypoint selection sometimes broken

- trigger mission end, next map on server is broken --> work arround: load mission xyz.miz

- rotate map, loop

- performance (GPU is used a lot)

- not ME but a Problem, Groundcharts and game are not similar, a big Hangar in Vaziani (Ramp4) is rotatet by 90°, doors away from the apron, name of taxiways wrong

- grasstrips,

- warehouse bug with new items or updatet items, inventar list broken, empty fields, then are fuelpods or rockets not available in game unti in mission the warehouse system is new setup.

- small Farp single plate is sometimes a huge mountain

- activate neutral coalition, bring it final to life!!!

- embark, disembark

- RTB with option to select a base

- escort enemys

- mobile micro Farp on the green gras for rearm refuel

- trigger for detected by a radar

- trigger for destroyed map units (in zone) like the tuapse reffinery objects

- new variant from unit / Group in Zone --> heli, plane from red or blue in zone and ground forces (red blue) in zone

- hidden units --> unhide all, switch hide, like triggerzones

- hide or unhide units in a mouse frame on map,

- or hidden units only grayed out in editor for easy work with it

- multiselect via mouse frame

- meters, feets or nm switch for triggers or a info what is the right input format,

- short info text on fields, buttons, about the function

- zivil ships for all countrys

- (more) zivil airliners for all countrys eg 737 747 A320 DC10 dash

- weather, add polygone zones or fix points for initial setting of clouds, rain thunderstorm, small big large zones

- a system for the server to make a poll for map switch

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread